Chapter one

Warning ⚠️ some of these words may be spelled incorrectly and some of the grammar isn't used properly sorry about that.
Please rate
Comment
And tell your friends about this story if you like it

@s will be added at the end of the story, because I add and add more charterers 😌 and don't still my story... Btw I do not own copy rights to any off these pictures    
        Enjoy 🙂

======The Cartons======

Mia

As me and my 6 siblings got ready to start our day I went to the kitchen because I smelled bacon and that's my favorite breakfast food, I was pushed by my older brother Tim and my twin mike, we began to play in the kitchen as my oldest brother Shawn scolded us about playing in the kitchen. Shawn was the head of the household since we all had different mothers and we really looked up to him, he wasn't the dad type and he didn't treat us like his kids but he always protect us and did what he had to do. See Shawn is 25 and have a child of his own and sometimes I wonder how he manage to make time for his girlfriend but she's never around and always working.

As me,mike, Shawn,Leo ,and Braylen ate our breakfast we began to wonder where jazz was. Jazz is the youngest girl she's 17 and she the craziest of us all. So I decided to call her to know where she was at because she had to be back before Shawn goes to work and plus she decided to babysit Leo and Braylen today . She told me that she was at the mall with her girlfriend and to be honest I really never liked her girlfriend she was so annoying always following jazz like a little puppy.
______________
Tim
After we got done eating me and mike had a double date with our girlfriends at the movies. I love my girl but sometimes one ain't enough but I try to slow myself down but the number of girls I been with ain't nothing compared to mike this nigga have a different girl everyday I'm surprised he ain't catch nun yet. As we walked in to the theater to find a seat I seen that my girl had a worried look on her face but I shook it off cause females emotions be everywhere.

Niomi: "bae I got something to tell you later" (witch is my girl)

Tim: "I told you that was only one time I outburst"

Niomi: "what the fuck you talking about" she snapped looking mad and confused at the same time

Tim: I stuttered "oh n- nun" cause I've been caught so many times ian know what she was talking about
My brother now girlfriend jumped in telling us to shut the fuck up and my girl snapped back. Niomi been in a bad mood all day I thought to my self, so I tried to be  the smooth dude that I am and whispered in her ear to come on the very last row in the back of the theater she looked at me like I was slow like shawty chill out you know what I'm on. As I got up to go to the back my brother dapped me up because he knew what i tryna get into and Niomi raised her eyebrow at him with a disgusted face as she followed me.

As i started kissing on her she told me to stop. she was being serious I asked her was she ok because she never turn me down she just nodded her head shaking me off. I knew something was up so grabbed her chin looking dead in her eyes and told her to tell me what's wrong, usually when I do that she spits out whatever she had on her mind but she told me she'll tell me when we get to her house I said Ight and began watching the movie.
_______
Jazz

After my sister called my girl pointed out a dress that she wanted Ian gone cap I was imagining her in it and boyyyy but that shit was to high plus I only brought $200 with me

After my sister called my girl pointed out a dress that she wanted Ian gone cap I was imagining her in it and boyyyy but that shit was to high plus I only brought $200 with me. I like spoiling her so she could feel comfortable with me even though I had to work hard for every penny I have. Time passed by and I realized I had to get back to the house to watch Braylen and Leo, Leo was Shawn only child. Me and my siblings usually take turns watching them but today was my day.