Jason😩

Mia
As trey and kye continue to go back and forth with each other I decided I wanted to go over to kye house because I had some important stuff to tell him, as I walked trey to his car to kiss him goodbye I seen a hickey on his neck. I was going to confront him and it but I didn't feel like starting a argument with him.

When we pulled up at Kye house i got my purse and we sat down in the living room since only him and his brother lived there. Jason was the name of his brother and that was one fine man we would always pass licks to each other when we was little but he was a year older then me.

 Jason was the name of his brother and that was one fine man we would always pass licks to each other when we was little but he was a year older then me

Jason^

Jason walked in with some sweatpants and a tank top to get his phone charger out the living we made eye contact but I looked down after two seconds because I couldn't handle that and he smirked and sat down on the couch in front of us.

Kye: umm bye Jason don't you got somewhere you need to be

Jason: yeah right here fuck you mean

"I can't stand that nigga" Kye told me but in a playish way.

Kye then pulled out his phone showing me a app where i could talk to boys, I wasn't interested because I was in love with trey. And I already knew what he was gone say "but trey cheating on you" I know that I snapped at Kye because he's always in my business I understand that he's my best friend but sometimes he have to much dip on his chip.

Then Kye suggested that I could go out with Jason. Jason then looked up at me from off his phone and licked his bottom lip while he pulled out his brush and started brushing his waves. I looked at Kye with a disgusting look and began to wonder off. What if me and Jason was to go out? What if we break up and I have to come over here? That's going to be very awkward I thought to my self while Kye was snapping at me to come back to earth.

"Earth to Mia" he said. I became a little mad and said all niggas are the same all they do is cheat. " Not all niggas, Just yo nigga" Jason Said. I turned to look at the time to see that is was was now 9:00 and i had to get ready to head home. Kye went upstairs so that Jason could take me home he knew what he was doing he wasn't slick, but i didn't have a problem with it though.

As he was driving I realized he was glancing over at me. "Is there a problem" i said while trying not to look at him. He smirk and said yeah it actually it is why you trying to be mean angry ass lil girl. I laughed "what's the problem then". "You to pretty to be letting old dude do you like that, so I'll help you out and give you my number " he said. I turned to the window because I didn't want him to see me blushing but damn he had me blushing hard. We finally got to my house and I told him thanks he took my phone out my hand while it was unlocked and put his number in. I ask him why he gave me his number and he said "how about you use it with yo smart mouth ass" I glanced at him while closing his car door and telling him bye.

____
Later that day

We was all chilling in the living room except, Shawn he was still at work we was all telling each other about our day

Tim: I got a baby on the way y'all

Mike : oh shi do Shawn know

Tim: naw I just found out I'll tell him on my own time so don't say nothing Mia

Mia: I smacked my teeth "boy ain't nobody worried about you"

Mike: oh naw I'm not having kids

Jazz: why

Mike:look how we turned out, anywho y'all tryna go roll up

Jazz and Tim: yeah

Braylen: y'all better hurry up before Shawn get back

"Purr bye" Mia said while pulling out her phone to text her other best friend Prince

Prince