Twenty-eight

Aw this is always so sad to see that I finish a book after all the time I spent on a book just to only end it a month later of writing.

TW's:

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Clay's POV:

2 years later. We had moved in together and finished college. We had studied computer science in college and now we knew everything we needed to know about it. I was so happy to spend my days with George.

But after all these years of going through girls thinking I actually like them, I settled on being gay. The feeling with George was always so different. It always felt like the day I kissed him when we touch, butterflies swarm my stomach as I feel so in love. I could never get enough of him.

We both hated leaving each other's side. But after all these years of dating, I really think he's my soulmate and the one I'm meant to be with. I stuffed the box with the diamond ring into my pocket as me and George walked on the beach. He had his colorblind glasses on, watching the sun set. George looked at the sunset as I got onto one knee beside him.

I pulled the box out.

"George," I said.

George turned and saw me. I opened the box and his eyes filled with tears.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!" George yelled.

I stood up and hugged him. I slipped the ring onto his finger and kissed him.

Everything was peaceful for once. We are spending the rest of our lives together. He's just unforgettable.

The end.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

(268 words)

I'll see you guys in my next book

I'm literally tearing up I'll miss Writing in this book.

The end and book completed.

Cya in my new dnf book.

I'll miss you all. Love you.