Eight

Hola bbs just know I love and accept every single one of you so take care of yourself if you don't I'll be very sad :( but please take care of yourself to make us both happy :D

TW's:

Nsfw mentions lol (it's just d- sucking)

Getting caught

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Clays POV:

It has been 2 weeks since I gotten George's phone number, he had warmed up to me a bit and would talk to me sometimes. I took it slow considering that he might still be scared. It was a Friday and Jessica invited me to come over today. I obviously accepted since we are far into the relationship we might as well do something. The school bell rung and we were finally let out of school. I don't like school.

I drove to Jessica's house, I knew she would already be there since she got to leave before me. I parked outside the house and went to the door, I knocked twice before I saw George open the door.

"Jessica is upstairs in her room," George said.

"Alright thanks," I said.

I walked inside and let George close the door. I walked upstairs and into Jessica's room, I opened the door and saw her sitting on her bed.

George's POV:

(Nsfw mention warning)

I couldn't find my charger anywhere, might as well go ask Jessica if I could use hers, I hope they aren't doing anything up there, imagine if they are. I hope they aren't. I slowly walked over to Jessica's room and slowly opened the door.

"Jessica I can't find my-" I said before looking up.

"Woah sorry uhh bye!" I said in a rush and slammed the door shut.

I just really walked in on my sister giving her boyfriend head, what the fuck? I'll just come back after he leaves.

Clays POV:

George walked in on my girlfriend giving me head, that was embarrassing.

"Y'know what Jessica I don't think I'm in the mood anymore, ahaha..." I said.

"Why is it because we got caught?" Jessica asked lifting her head up.

"Kind of," I said.

"Oh it's fine," Jessica said getting up.

I'm glad Jessica didn't over react. Me and Jessica soon decided to watch a movie instead of sitting in uncomfortable silence.

"Jessica I'm gonna be right back I'm gonna get some water," I said.

"Alright I'll wait for you baby," Jessica said making a kissy noise.

I walked downstairs and saw George playing with a gray and white cat.

I smiled at the sight

I smiled at the sight. It was so cute to watch the cat chase after the little Pom Pom toy. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle up water and went back upstairs.

George's POV:

They were done with whatever they were doing finally. I slowly walked back upstairs with the cat in my arms and went back to Jessica's room. I opened the door.

"Jessica could I borrow your charger? I can't find mine," I asked.

"Yeah," Jessica said.

"Thanks," I said.

I walked over to the charger and unplugged it from the wall and walked back to my room. I set the cat down on my bed and stroked her fur. The cat meowed and purred. I plugged the charger into the wall and plugged my phone in. I sat down on my bed and pet the kitty as she rubbed against me.

I laid down in my bed and went on my phone. The cat crawled onto my chest and fell asleep purring. I slowly started to fall asleep too. I set my phone down and fell asleep almost immediately.

•an hour later•

I woke up an hour later with the cat rubbing against me and purring. She buried her face into my chest and kept walking over me and purring. I reached my hand out and pet the kitty, she felt so soft and looked so pretty. I stood up and held the cat in my arms. The cat played with my hoodie strings as I went downstairs to let the cat free. I set the cat on the couch and walked back to my room, I noticed that the kitty followed me upstairs so I just let her be around me. I sat on my bed and went onto my phone.

I scrolled through Twitter, petting the cat at sometimes and checked the time, it was 8 P.M. time flies by really fast. I found my charger under my bed and went to return Jessica's charger. I opened her door and gave her charger back, she was asleep cuddled up into Clay. The cat followed me again and clawed at my leg. I walked out the room and went back to my room. I grabbed a cat toy off the floor and play with the kitty for a while.

The kitty looked so pretty.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

(850 words)

New chapter coming soon wowowwowowoow

Vote?

Give me chapter ideasss