A menacing voice responded. "Hello?"

"Who is this?" The girl asked.

"You tell me."

Maureen shifted in her seat, obviously not having a good time. "I hate this shit."

The phone rang again.

"Why did you hang up on me?"

"Who is this?"

Maureen stood up and moved up the aisle, telling her boyfriend she was going to the toilet. Maureen exited the crowded theatre and walked into the small lobby that was dark and shadowed.

She continued down a long hallway to a staircase and slowly descended the stairs, heading for a small lounge that lead up to two adjunct bathroom doors.

Upon entering, she straight away noticed how dimly lit the room was.

After finishing her business, she suddenly heard the bathroom door creak open.

There were several loud and heavy footsteps as a shadow swept by, before the person came to a halt.

After flushing the toilet, she threw the squeaky stall door open but there was no one else with her, and the old and dirty stall doors were all closed.

The black haired teen shot for the door and ripped it open, just as a girl followed by her friend rushed past her, both perky and loud.

"I got so scared my bladder rolled!" The first girl whined in an annoyingly high pitched voice.

"You chicken shit. It's just a movie."

"No. It really happened. It's a true story."

Thoroughly scared, Maureen left the bathroom and moved for the stairs, not seeing the dark figure that emerged out of nowhere and lunged forward, grabbing her and spinning her around.

She screeched like a banshee as the person laughed and took the mask off their face. "Phil, you asshole!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry but I had to. It was too easy."

"You are so not funny," she snipped.

Phil took her in his arms. "Come on, baby. Lighten up a little, will ya?"

"I get scared really easy, okay..."

"You gotta go with it. Scary movies are great foreplay."

Phil seemed sincere as he leaned down and planted a kiss on her. Maureen caved, kissing him back in a sweet and sensuel manner. "I just have a hard time with insipid, sexist violence."

Phil nibbled on her neck. "We can still Sandra Bullock it."

"Sandra started without us. We can stay."

He kissed her again before breaking away. "Yeah? Okay. I gotta whizz. Meet me upstairs?"

"Want some popcorn?"