Chapter 1: Stark Tower

8:50 pm 

Sitting on the couch and watching news. I was sure HYDRA would come after me, unless i leave New York before they can.

The bank was getting robbed and  I could have done something, so I did. Apparently it was a big mistake.

'There are rumors that there might be a new super hero or villain coming, we can see this video where a girl seems to have stopped a bank robbery and seems to have powers.....' the news reporter says. The girl in the video was me.

'Oh shit'

I open the suit case and fill it with my belongings. There wasn't much as I always have to shift countries. My cloths, my stuffed animal which was a stag, my laptop, and books.

Just when I was about to leave there was knock on my door. It could have been HYDRA or it could have been my neighbor asking to babysit her cat again. But when I looked through the eye hole, I found the avengers waiting for me. I opened the door.

'What do you want' I say and conjured a dagger in my hand.

'There's no need for the dagger you can lower it' says black widow. 'we just came here to make an offer.'

'And what is this "offer"' I ask, vanishing my dagger.

'We're letting you stay in the tower.' she says.

'In the avengers tower?' I ask shocked.

'Yes'

'But... why'

'Because you have powers and they might be dangerous'I frown in offence.

'I didn't mean to offend you or anything'

'No, its okay' She was right, they were dangerous.

'I see you you've got everything packed there.' says Bruce

'Yes, I was about to leave the city' i explained.

'Why' asked captain America.

'Because I've been running away from HYDRA since the age of 14'.

'Okay, now enough chit-chatting, grab your suitcase and come with us.' said Natasha.

                                                                       =========

When we reached the tower they bombarded me with questions.

'What's your name.' asked Clint.

'Y/n y/l' 

'So y/n what exactly are your powers.' asked Stark.

'Shot answer or long answer.'

'Mmm..... short answer.'

'Magic'

'What would it be if I chose long answer.'

'Trust me, you don't want to here.'

'Oh but we do.'

'Teleknis, telypathy, teleportation, transfiguration, conjuring and vanishing objects, immence durabilty, illusion casting and duplicate casting.' I finished.

'Wow, that was..... a lot.' said Clint.

'So how did you get your powers.'

'I had them from when I was born.'

'Who are your parents.'

'Was the question nessesery or...........'

'No we just want to know, besides you can't be older than 16.'

'I'm 21'

'That still doesn't answer the question.'

'I don't have parents.'

'Did they die or something.'

'No I ran away from them.'

'Ok....'

After sometime they stopped asking questions, mainly because thor interrupted but also because they realised that I didn't want to answer.

When thor came there was a raven haired man in cuffs following closely. I recognised him as Loki aka battle of New York Loki.

I wasn't on New York in 2012, I was in Sokovia. Though I did watch the news and see the city in bits. Loki's eyes scanned the room, green eyes landed on me. He looked at me with a mixture of curiosity and annoyence.

'Stark who is this lady ?' asked Thor.

'This is y/n and apparently she can do magic.' said Tony.

'Really?' asked Thor.

'Yes'.

'Can you show.'

I conjured a dagger out of no where and the vanished it. This seemed to have caught intrest of the raven haired god.

'But my question is why the hell is Reindeer Games here.'

'Allfather has banished him from Asgaured and wants him to spend rest of his his punishment on midgaured.'

I was paying no attention to the conversation. I was tired and sleepy, I was heading for the elevator to go and find my room.

'Where are you going' asked Nat.

'To go and find my room.'

'8th floor 2nd room from the right.'

'Okay.'

When the elevator door was closing I caught a glimpse of Loki staring at me, curiosity written all over his face.

My room was pretty fancy, though the walls were boring. there was a desk and a chair. And shelf for books but no bed. There seemed to be two rooms inside the room. One was the bathroom, and the other had a bed and a cupboard for cloths, I unpacked the suitcase and filled the shelf with books, like harry potter and lord of the rings (A/n: if you don't like the these books just change it).

Once I was done unpacking I looked around the room, it looked good but the walls still looked boring. I flicked my wrist and changed the wall into f/c.

There was a knock on the door, I opened it to find a very stressed looking Stark waiting for me.

'Yes'

'Reindeer games will be staying in the room beside you, hope your okay with that.'

'Of course I'm okay with that, anything else.'

'No, if need anything just ask and good night.' he said.

I flopped down on my bed.  Tomorrows gonna be a long day buddy, I thought and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, author speaking here Aka Rose. This is my first fic so I'm not sure weather my writing would be good. Anyways bye and I love u❤❤❤

 Anyways bye and I love u❤❤❤