40

-Serena's POV-

Wednesday... 2 days before summer

Another day of absolutely nothing. today at school was normal before summer stuff like watching movies in every class and cleaning out our lockers. lunch was fun. I got to hangout with the boys and just talk.

now im just home seeping into the sofa with boredom. my phone buzzed. I reached my hand back to the table to grab my phone. a grinned seeing who it was. I sighed and turned over onto my stomach.

benny: so about yesterdayyyyy

me: do tell

benny: long story short I found isa grinding up on Alex, idk what she took or what she was on but I took her home right after and we haven't spoken since

me: holy shit lol

benny: yea so idk what imma do with her

me: dump her lol

benny: you're cold asf

me: just sayingggg you could do better.

he could do better. IM BETTER TF

benny: I mean iggg, ill just see what happens

me: hasn't she caused you enough trouble already?

benny: lol yea

me: so you have a reason

benny: smartttt, do you wanna FaceTime?

holy shit... benny wants to FaceTime for the first time in forever not since we like broke up. the butterflies where everywhere. but I gotta act like nothing has affected me.

me: sure

not a second later my phone is ringing, I wait a couple seconds and not answer right away. I check my hair and make sure I look fine. I answer..

Me: heyyyyyy you look the same lol

he looked super cute as always with his dark hair and hazel eyes.

Benny: can't say the same about you

he laughed

Me: is that a good thing or bad?

Benny: its good don't worry lol

Me: so what's isa like...

we continued to talk for 20 mins but someone came rushing into my house

"Serena lets go!" I turned around and its Charlie. "shit" I mumbled to myself and placed my phone facing down so quick with benny still on the call. I don't know if Charlie saw that or not...

he smirked and rolled his eyes. "baby come on I texted you we were coming to get you to play ball" he pulled me in and gave me a passionate kiss making the smack of this kiss loud for literally everyone to hear. I stood in shock.

"go get ready" he laughed. I took my phone and ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. Benny looked so confused and a little hurt. "im sorry you had to hear that", benny didn't say anything for a second. "So ummmm" he muttered. "I got to go, ill tell you about this later." I said about to hang up.

"text me later?" he asked. I smiled and nodded my head then hung up and got ready

-

I walked down stairs to find Charlie waiting for me. "care to explain to me why you did that?". "Serena you know im better than benny and I did that because I know he was on FaceTime so I wanted to make sure he knows what he lost" I frowned but he lifted my chin up and kissed my cheek and lead me out the door.