Mission 9: The world Crisis part 3: Atlas's True Colors Shinra's assault

Start from the beginning

Rufus slowly reached for his gun as he spoke while staring down Ironwood.

Rufus: Oh I have Ironwood a, great deal.  My mind has never changed

Rufus saw Ironwood go to draw his gun before  Darkstar jumped at him knocking him through a wall. Rufus aimed his gun at Ironwood before he spoke with a glare.

Rufus: General James Ironwood of Atlas; you've abused your powers for the last time

Rufus: General James Ironwood of Atlas; you've abused your powers for the last time. With my new Shinra  Power corporation ; Atlas will be destroyed today.

While Ironwood  got up Rufus fired a round at him; causing the man to jump out of the way.  Ironwood went to shoot him only to be met with Rufus blasting himself over.

Ironwood: D-Dammit!

Rufus sent Darkstar to  bite Ironwood only for the man to use his Robot arm to block it. After shooting the beast with a freezing dust Ironwood saw Rufus reloading. Rushing at the man Ironwood went to punch Rufus causing him to  block it with his gun.

Rufus: Too slow James.

Darkstar broke free then rushed over and  bashed Ironwood through a wall;into a library. Rufus jumping down saw a shot before blasting himself out of it's way.  Firing at Ironwood Rufus's shot left a massive crater in the ground. When he landed on the ground Ironwood kicked Rufus back before a cannon at Rufus.

Ironwood: Will you give up already Rufus?The Shinra power corp has been Atlas's greatest ally for years. Your father has helped supply us with many  great weapons;to help us change the world. So I ask you now please as a fellow man willing to offer everything for mankind's survival;surrender now.

Rufus stood then  halted Darkstar who went to attack. 

Rufus: My Father's sins as president of Shinra power Corp will never fall upon me. You and I are very far from being the same Ironwood. I want to save the people but; I won't commit mass murder of innocents and say it's for the greater good.

Ironwood: Rufus you must understand Shinra's plan is  over already.

Rufus: Shinra's plan is over is that what you really think?

Rufus laughed at Ironwood's words before he smirked then responded.

Rufus: James it's nearly complete from the moment I came here.

Ironwood:WHAT?!

(3 hour ago Back  in the City)

Barret is seen wondering through the streets when he heard a familiar scream.

Barret: T-THAT'S MARLENE HOLD ON BABY GIRL DADDY'S COMING!!!

Barret ran off towards Marlene's  cries then saw a group of Nomu and Grimm charging her. Firing at the monsters with his cannon arm Barret roared in anger.

Barret: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY LITTLE MARLENE YOU BASTARDS!!

Slaughtering  many of them Barret noticed one  got through his fire. When it ran at Marlene someone  ran at it with a uppercut; tearing it's head off.  When Barret ran over he picked up Marlene then hugged her.