"How many locations?" I asked.

"You'll find out." He says, "Sit down."

"Okay." I say, sitting down, before he picks me up and puts me between his legs and I rest my back against his chest, as he wraps his arms around my stomach.

"I just want to say how much I love you Zelda. I love you so so much."

"I love you, Jer." I say, looking up at him, "I'm so thankful for all the things you have done for me, Luciana, and now Ember."

"Good, because I wanted to give you these." I see him reach over and see him pick up a small light pink gift bag and hand it to me, "Happy birthday, my lovely mate."

"Aww Jer." I say, taking the bag.

"Open it." He says.

"Okay." I chuckle, looking into the bag. I see two bracelets, and I pull one out. It was a rose gold bracelet with a butterfly on it, "I love this one."

"Good." He smiles, "Now the next one.

"Okay." I smile, putting the bracelet back in the bag, before pulling out the other one, which is a rose gold bracelet with crystals that symbolizes roses and their leaves, "This is so so beautiful."

"You're even more beautiful."

"I love you." I smile.

"I love you more." He says, smiling big, "Now to location numero dos."

"Okay, I chuckle, picking up the bag.

"Get on my back."

"Okay." I chuckle, getting on his back, as he races off yet again...

"Welcome to your second home." He says, putting me down. I look in front of us and see a HUGE cabin in the middle of the woods.

"This is lovely." I say.

"Come this way." He says, taking my hand and leading me inside. When we walk in it's a trail of roses that lead towards the stairs.

"What's going on?"

"Well first of all, I had this cabin built years ago, and never had a chance," He pauses, and pulls me into his chest, "Now I do." He leans in and kisses me, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile, "Now the roses?"

"That's for later." He says, "It's lunchtime, and I think I'll make some lunch."

"You make food?" I asked, "That's a first." I laugh.

"Don't." He says, as he takes my hand and leads me into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, but I can't think about my hot mate and fiance, cooking," I chuckle, as we enter the kitchen and I sit at the island, "I mean all I can think of when you cook is in underwear and a hot pink apron with the words 'Kiss The Cook' honestly that would be the best thing in the whole wide world to see."

"Well then I'll make it happen." He says.

"Are you serious?" I ask, eyes wide.

"I mean I don't have the hot pink apron, but I do have underwear..."

"Just shut up and make your girl some food." I say.

"Bossy much."

"I take it as birthday girl much." I say, smiling.

"Well, I guess I have to get on cooking the food for the birthday girl."

"Sounds good, and I'll just sit here, watching my mate cook for me." I smile, "Best day ever."