32-𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑?

𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗮

1 month later

"Lover boy." I tease causing Aiden to jump. He turns around and I see the slight blush on his cheeks.
"Hi,Ella." Aiden says while scratching his neck.

"Busted!" Julie says with a laugh while pointing at Aiden.

"It's okay Aid. I understand love truly is beautiful." I say while looking back at where he was looking. "It is..." Aiden says while staring at Hazel who is currently skating. I see little sparkles in his eyes as he admires her.

"Go ask her out." I say while pushing him forward. "Huh? Oh um..I don't know. I don't think she likes me. Plus she's your cousin and-." I cut him off mid sentence. "Go Aiden." I say with a smile. Aiden smiles before walking towards Hazel.

"When will you find love?" Levi says with a grin as he eats a cupcake. "She's already found it." A voice behind me says while hugging me from behind. "

"Ah yes how could I forget. It's nice to see you decide to join us Black." Levi says with a smirk.

"Just cause your single ass hasn't found love yet doesn't mean you should be mean to me." Oliver says while hugging me tightly.

"BURN!" Dove says while her and Julie laugh.

"Harsh words." Levi says while placing his hand on his heart. "Drama Queen." I say with a smile causing Levi to gasp. "I thought we were sibling,but I guess not." Levi says dramatically.

"Leave my Girlfriend alone." Oliver says pulling away from me.
I smile at him as I take a seat on the cloth that lays on the grass.

"Girlfriend? If I remember correctly,you never asked me to be your girlfriend." I say playfully though I'm 100% serious.

"Stella Anderson, would you do be the honors of being my girlfriend?" Oliver says while pulling out a ring from his pocket.

"Woah! Isn't it to soon for that? I mean we haven't even Graduated." Julie says with shock.

"It's a promise ring." Oliver says before turning to face me again. "So? What's the answer..?" He asks with a nervous smile.

"Of course." I say while pulling him into a kiss. We kiss for a while before pulling away. Oliver places the ring onto my finger and smiles. "I love you, girlfriend." He says. "I love you too, boyfriend." I reply.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Welcome to the family Oliver." My dad says as he hugs Oliver.

"Thank you Mr.Anderson I promise I won't ever hurt your daughter." Oliver says while pulling away.

"You better. Or I'll hunt you down myself." My mom says with a smile.

"I have an announcement!" Hazel says while clapping her hands.

"What is it princess?" Uncle Tim asks with a curious face.

"Aiden and I are dating!" Hazel says with a huge smile while dragging Aiden into the dining room.

"I'm Aiden Woods. Sir." Aiden says nervously as he shakes Uncle Tim's hand.

"So your the guy who has my daughter so desperately in love." Uncle Tim says with a smile.

"Dad!" Hazel says as he cheeks turn a slight pink color.

"Ahh cousin seems like you're In love." I say while placing my arm around her shoulder. "He's amazing." Hazel replies.

I smile before walking toward the dinning table. "Time to eat!" My mom says with a smile as she places the food on the table.

We all sit on the dinning table. Everyone with the person they love the most. Uncle Tim as well since he has his daughter..the meaning of his life.

———————————————

Hi! So sorry if the ships you wanted didn't end up. But this is how it'll be.

Aiden+Hazel
Dove+Julie
Levi+?
Ella+Oliver

Those are the couples for the rest of the book. Meaning Oliver was the one who ended up with Ella after all.
But wait. The book is still going on. 3 more chapters!