31-𝑃𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑠

𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗮

Once school is over we all decided to hang out at Aidens place.

"Why aren't you talking to me,Aid?" I ask Aiden as I sit on his bed.

"It's nothing Ella." Aiden replies with a smile. I stand up and walk to over him. "Tell what's bothering you Aiden." I say while ruffling his hair.

"Ella..." Aiden gets cut off when Julie,Dove,Levi and Oliver walk thru the door. "Hola!" Julie says while jumping on Aidens bed.

"Hey." I say with a smile. Aiden let's out a sigh before talking. "So what do you guys wanna do?" Aiden asks.

"We could play Video games,or watch a movie." Dove suggests.

"Alright,let's go downstairs and I'm choosing the movie!" Levi says running out the door.

"Can it be a scary one?!" I yell as I walk behind him. "I'll see." Levi replies with a smirk.

We all walk to the gaming/movie room and sit on the couch(s). Levi ended up choosing a scary movie.

"Ah!" Dove screams while  popcorn falls out of her bowl.

"Scaredy-cat." Oliver jokes while continuing to watch the movie.

"You're cleaning that." Aiden says with a playful glare. "Of course,king." Dove says.

ꨄꨄꨄ

We're 30 minutes into the movie when I get a call from unknown number. "Be right back." I say to Oliver as I stand up and walk out the room.

"Hello?" I say while standing out the movie/game room door. "Ella I..I need your help." I hear the voice I know to well say thru the other side of the phone.

"Hazel? How'd you-." "Ella I need you to come to my house. I'll text you the address it's important." Hazel says before hanging up.

Without realizing it I'm already running out the house and getting into my car. I speed off to the address Hazel texted me and call my mom. "Yes?" My mom asks.

"Mom I just wanted to tell you that Hazel called and asked me to go to Uncle Tim's house. I'm on my way there right now and She seemed like she needed help." I say all in one breath. "Your uncle is here with us,please inform us." My mom says with a worried tone.
"I will." I say before hanging up.

Please be okay.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Hazel?!" I yell while knocking on the front door. "Open!" I say banging on it. I look down and see a rock right next to the door.

Sorry Uncle Tim.

I throw the rock thru a huge glass window and walk in carefully.
"Hazel where are you?!" I yell while running through the house.

I walk upstairs and check each door until I land on one that's closed. I open the bathroom door to see Hazel sitting on the floor with a blank expression on her face.

"Oh shit. Hazel!" I say while rushing towards her. I cup her face in my hands and exam her. "Are you okay? What did you do?" I say while looking straight at her.

"I took a shit ton of pills." Hazel replies which comes out more like a whisper. I look at her in shook and immediately start dialing 911.
"Hazel what pills did you take?" I ask while waiting for the phone to pick up.

"I-I wasn't thinking. Tell my dad that I'm sorry okay?" Hazel says as tears steam down her face.

"Send an ambulance to **** street house 10! A 17 year old swallowed a lot of pills." I say to the phone while panicking.

"The ambulance will be right there. Tell me your name please." The operator says thru the phone.
"Stella Anderson. My cousin's name is Hazel Miller." I say before hanging up.

I slap Hazel's face softly so she stays conscious. "Don't you fucking close your eyes, you hear me?!" I say as a tear slides down my face.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"How is she?!" Uncle Tim Asks rushing into the hospital. "They haven't told me anything." I reply with a whisper.

"Ella..."My mom says while pulling me into a hug.

Soon a doctor comes out. "Family members of Hazel Miller?" He asks. "I'm her father." Uncle Tim says standing up immediately.

We all stand up and look at the doctor. "Hazel is okay we managed to get all the pills out of her system she needs to stay here for a week for supervision. If she hadn't come right now she wouldn't have made it." The doctor says while looking thru papers.

"Can I see her?" Uncle Tim asks with tears in his eyes. The doctor looks up and nods with a smile. "One at a time and that'll be all." The doctor says before walking away.

Uncle Tim looks over at me and pulls me into a hug. "Thank you so much Ella. You saved my daughter and I'll always be thankful for that." Uncle time says.

"Anytime." I say patting his back. He pulls away and wipes his tears. "I'll go see her,thank you brother and sister in law for coming." Uncle Tim says before walking off.

I look at my parents and smile. They both pull me into a hug. "We're so proud of you Ella. You saved your cousin today." My dad says. I don't respond just close my eyes and feel them close to me.