15-𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

𝗔𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻

Why the fuck did I kiss Ella?!
This is gonna ruin everything...

"What's wrong?,you look flustered." Dove whispers to me.
"It's Nothing." I reply with a smile. Dove nods and continues walking with Julie.

"Would you accompany me to go pick up my sister?" Lewis asks Ella. "Sure." Ella replies.

"Before you go wanna have a sleep over tonight? My parents are out of town." Dove says. We all agree expect for Lewis who has to babysit his sister.

Ella and Lewis leave and shortly
"Bye guys,we will see you at Dove's place!" Julie says before walking to her car.

Oliver gets a call from his mom and leaves waving goodbye to Dove and Julie. "Don't over think Aiden,I'm sure she likes you too." Dove whispers before waving goodbye and catching up to Julie.

What does she mean?

"Let's go my mom needs me." Oliver says holding his phone in his hand. "Let's go then." I reply.
—————————————————

"Are you gonna stay for dinner?" Oliver's mom asks.

"Sure." I reply with a smile.

"Let's go watch some football." Oliver suggests.

"Come down in 5 minutes! Dinner will be done soon!" Oliver mom's says.
—————————————————-
𝗗𝗼𝘃𝗲

"Is it just me or do both Aiden and Oliver have a thing for Ella?" I say to Julie.

"I think they both like her,I mean it's pretty obvious if you ask me." Julie replies.

We arrive at my house and go into my living room.

"Ima text Ella to see how it's going with Lewis." I say while handing Julie some chips. "Thank you baby." Julie replies with a kiss on my cheek.

Dove:Hey Ella! You still with Lewis? 🤨

Ella:Yup😂,his sister wanted icecream so we are gonna go get some and then I'll go to my house!

Dove: oh cool,well Julie and I are fixing up for the sleep over🤪🥳!

Ella: make sure to have snacks! 😘😍🙂😋😜

Dove:will do!

Ella:see you later!💕

"She's still with Lewis." I say to Julie. "I can't tell if Lewis likes her or just wants to fuck her." Julie says causing me to laugh.

"I have a plan on what we can do to spare so time..." I say getting on Julie's lap. "Oh really?" Julie says while kissing my neck.

"Mmm,lets go to my room." I mange to say as Julie sucks on my sweet spot.

Julie picks me up and takes us to my room.
Once we get in she doesn't bother closing the door and just throws me on the bed.

"What did you wear under this outfit,baby?" Julie asks taking off her shirt and throwing it on the floor.

I giggle and take off my clothes.