4-𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙

𝗔𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻

Having Ella back is really nice. After 5 years my bestfriend is back.
Ella's so beautiful and so interesting now.

I caught Oliver looking Ella's ass while she was grabbing chips and I punched his arm.
Ella's our bestfriend. Can he not.
Oliver's always been the straight forward and is mostly bitchy to everyone expect Ella. When she left it effected both of us a lot.
But now that's shes back im glad.

Present time

We were all watching the conjuring when I saw Oliver fall asleep a few minutes later I ended up closing my eyes.

When I woke up Ella and Liz were gone they probably left.Oliver was still Asleep in the couch.

While I was heading to my room to change into some sweats I heard some giggles coming from the guest room.

I opened the door slightly and saw Ella on top of Liz.
Liz started placing her hand inside Ella's top.

What the fuck.

Ella gave Liz a kiss on the lips and put her hand inside of Liz's skirt.

Is she fingering her?
Ella is Lesbian?

Liz let out moans while Ella kept fingering her. Liz then took off Ella's top,leaving Ella in only her white laced bra.

Suddenly my pants started getting
tight. I looked down and saw that I was getting hard.

Fucking shit.

I'm getting hard over seeing a girl finger another? Or is it because I just Saw Ella topless. In her White laced bra that makes her boobs look extremely good.
I also noticed Ella has a tattoo under her right boob.

I feel myself getting harder.
Why am I still watching?

I shut the guest room door quietly and go to my room. I go inside my room and lay on my bed and start jerking my self off. I keep on replaying the imagine of Ella on top of Liz topless.

I can't seriously be jerking my self off to my bestfriend.
This is so wrong. Plus Ella's Lesbian.

After I've finshed jerking myself off,cum lands on my stomach and on my bed sheets.

I'll have to take them to get washed. I can't let my mom see this if she takes my sheets to get washed.

I end up falling asleep in my bedroom after all that jerking off.

"Aiden,Dulce." I hear someone say as they ruffle my hair.
(Candy)

I accidentally let out a moan.
And open my eyes after in embarrassment.

I open my eyes and see Ella giggling.

"Did you just let out a moan Aiden?" Ella asks while ruffling my hair again.

"I like when people play with my hair." I respond while sitting up.

"Like old times tho back ago you wouldn't moan when I touched your hair." Ella says looking around my room.

I just remember about last night.

"So where is everyone?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Oliver's mom called and he had to leave. Liz left a few minutes ago and here I am. I was actually wondering if you could take me home." Ella says with a smile.