8-𝐵𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠

𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗮

2:45
After school ended I texted the guys that I had to go home. I headed into my car and drove back home.

When I arrived my mom said to get ready and wear a dress. My mom was already wearing a blue formal long lace dress.

I walked into my room and got a dress out.

Ella's dress💎

I put on sliver jewelry and straighten my hair. I choose silver heels and walk downstairs.

"Papa mama!" I say looking for them.

"In here Honey!" I hear my mom say from the dining room.

I walk into the living room while looking at my phone. Aiden and Oliver asked me what I was doing and I ignored the messages and put my phone down when I reached the dinning table.

I see my parents sitting on the table along with another couple and a guy and girl that are about my age.

"Hello I'm Ella." I say with a warm smile as I sit down in the only empty chair that is next to the guy.

"Nice to meet you Ella, I'm Hillary this is my husband mike and these are my 2 children Lea and Max." The lady says with a warm smile.

"Lovely to meet you Ella." The guy next to me says with a strong English accent.

I smile and turn back to my parents.

"We should have dinner by now then we can talk about business." My dad suggest.

"Sound good to me Greg." The other man replies.

A maid comes and serves our food. While another serves wine.

"Would you like wine or some juice?" The maid asks us 3.

"I would like wine." I say with a smile.

The other 2 decided to get wine too. I'm allowed to drink wine since I'm 18 and my parents allow me to.

We all eat while the parents talk about family stuff. Where they first met,first date stuff like that.

"So Ella how old are you?" Max asks with his strong hot accent.

"I'm 18,what about you?" I ask sipping my wine.

"I'm 19. Glad to know it's only one year apart." Max says with a grin.

Is he flirting with me?

No you idiot he's trying to be your friend. Of course he is!

My inner voices say.

"How far apart are you and Lea?" I ask.

"Lea is 16." Max replies sipping his wine.