17-𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠

𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗮

(Also Ella now has sweat pants and a white tank top)

"AHHH! HELP ME!" Lea yells as Max chases her around with flour.

My mom had asked for help while baking some new recipes and we all agreed to help. And well as you can see/tell Max and Lea are playing around.

My mom and I just laugh at there child-ness,while continuing to mix the batter(s).

While we mix the batter my moms phones start ringing. "I'll be right back,make sure the brownies don't burn." My mom says before walking off.

"Ellaaa!" Lea yells,coming behind me as Max throws flour on the both of us.

Max laughs hard while me and Lea start coughing while laughing too.

"Max you asshole!" I say smacking his chest. Max simply chuckles at my attempts to 'hurt' him.

"GUYS! The brownies!" Lea screams. I turn off the oven and Max gets the fire extinguisher. Lea goes to get my mom.

Max comes back with the extinguisher and puts out the small fire and just as the fire is gone I look at the brownies and there is no saving them.

"I leave you kiss alone for a few minutes and you almost burn down my kitchen." My mom says with a slight laugh as she takes the brownies from me.

"Sorry Mrs.Anderson." Lea says with a frown.

"Yeah it was an accident." I add while smiling.

"Alright,now I want you all to clean this mess up and then you can do what teenagers do." My mom says with a sigh.

All of us clean up the kitchen,leaving it squeaky clean. Once we've cleaned the kitchen we go on our separate ways. My mom had also said that Dad and Max,and Lea's parents where gonna be coming in 2 days.
—————————————————

*Knock*

"Come in!" I yell as I flip over to see who's at the door.

Lea walks in and shuts the door immediately. She walks closer to me and looks up with pleading eyes.

"Can you help me?" Lea says with a smile.

"With what?" I ask sitting up. Lea sits down next to me and let's out a sigh.

"This really cute guy asked me out on a date and it's for tonight..and I need help. I don't know what to wear." Lea says while blushing slightly.

"Of course I'll help you! I have plenty of clothes that you could use! Gosh I feel like a mother or a older sister." I mumble the last part while giggling.

"Thanks Ella."

After looking thru and trying on dresses,Lea finally find the one.
Lea and Lea's dress

"Eek! I love it,Thank you so much Lea!" Lea says as she hugs me tightly

"Of course.What time is he coming,how is,tell me." I say while pulling away and sitting on my bed.

"His name is Erik,he's 17 and he's super cute! We've been friends for about 1 year and he finally decided to ask me out!" Lea says while her eyes sparkle.

literally. Is she a Disney princess?

"I wish you luck on the date,but use protection." I say with a slight smirk causing Lea to blush.

"N-no it's not like that..w-we won't do anything. I should go finish getting ready he'll be here in a bit. Thanks for the help!" Lea says as she sprints out my room.

"She's definitely in love." I whisper to myself as I close the door and lay back on my bed.

—————————————————

While I sit on my bed while vaping I get a text from Aiden. I groan and look at the message.

Aiden:hey,can we talk now? I'm outside.

Me: I'll be down in 5.🏃‍♀️

I put on some short and a white top with my white air forces.

Ella's outfit

Once I'm changed I tell my mom I'll be back and open the door to see Aiden leaning on his car

I walk down the steps and stand in front of him.

"So." I say breaking the silence.

"What do you feel for me Ella?" Aiden asks catching me off guard.

"I..I don't really known Aiden. I've always thought of you as my bestfriend." I reply honestly while looking at the ground.

"I'll admit I've had a crush on you since we were kids,but I understand if you only want to be friends. I wouldn't want this friendship to end." Aiden says grabbing my hand in his.

"Friends?" I say with a slight smile.

"Friends." Aiden says while pulling me into a hug.