18-𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒

1 week later

𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿

"So what do you guys say we go on a trip tomorrow?" Julie asks.

"What do you mean a trip?" Aiden asks while eating Ella's popcorn.

"Well my parents have a beach house which is only like an hour away. We could go there and have fun,and we'll come back when school starts." Julie explains.

"I like the idea. I'll just have to ask my parents for permission." Ella says with a smile.

"Let's do it then." I say.

All of us talk more about the trip. I've noticed that while everyone else talks Aiden looks at Ella once in a while.

"Alright,so when do we leave?" Levi asks,eating Cheetos.

"I say tomorrow at 8am?" Julie suggests.

We all agree and continue watching movies at Dove's house.

———————————

"Mom can I go to this beach house with my friends?" I ask while kissing my mom on the cheek while she cooks.

"What friend?" She asks looking at me curiously.

"Her name is Julie,she's apart of our friend group and it's her parents house." I reply while grabbing one of her cookies.

"I guess you can go,but you need to be responsible,okay?" She says while placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Always. Ima go pack now,we will be leaving tomorrow and will be back in 2 days." I say before walking out the kitchen.

As I walk to my room I bump into Trevor. I haven't talked to him in a while,I mean we make short conversation but I still didn't like how he was with Ella.

"You're leaving?" Trevor asks,lifting up his eyebrows.

"Yeah,I'm going with friends. Why?" I ask while looking at him.

"Oh,well then have fun,brother." Trevor says with a smile before walking off.

"Strange.." I mumble to myself.

Once I'm in my room I pack up some clothes,shoes,socks etc.
Once I'm finished I text Aiden.

Me: hey,you busy?🧐

Aiden: nah I finished packing,what's up?💪👀🤨

Me: is everything alright with you and Ella?

Aiden: yeah,why?

Me: Aiden don't you lie to me. I've known you since we were kids. Tell me.

Aiden: It's nothing really.

Me: Aiden.

Aiden: fine. Ella and I kissed when we were in the carnival. But we agreed to be friends.

Me:why didn't you tell me.

Aiden: look I know you have a thing for Ella,I do too. But me and her agreed to be only friends. I don't want to end up breaking up our friendship.