Odd Behaviours - Marie Avgeropoulos (part 2)

A second part was requested by @K8lyn2020. Sorry for the wait! Hope you like it :)

Word Count: 504

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

You sit in your trailer, thinking back to the kiss Marie had given you. You haven't stopped thinking about it. The memory kept replaying in your head; sometimes you'd smile and touch your lips, and other times, you'd frown and ponder on the more negative side.

Groaning in frustration, you stand up from your couch and grab your coat off the hanger. You open the door to your trailer then close it before slipping your coat on.

It was a cold night in Vancouver, but it was perfect for you. Cold night walks helped clear your mind.

You weave between the trailers and finally come to the outskirts. Shrinking further into your coat, you sigh, watching your breath leave your lips.

"I knew I'd find you here." You look down, digging your chin in the collar of your hoodie, that's not really yours. Marie stops at your side, looking up at the dark sky that's littered with stars. "Nice jacket," she complimented, but it was more of tease. The jacket was hers.

"You left it in my trailer last week," your voice muffled into Marie's hoodie. Clearing your throat, you swallow the dryness in your throat and remove your chin from out of the collar of Marie's dark jacket, "Why have you been avoiding me?"

"I said I was sorry."

"And you kissed me," yours and Marie's eyes lock, but she didn't reply. "What was that about?"

Marie sighs and looks back up at the stars. The yellow light from a light by one of the trailers lights her face up just enough. The way the shadow makes Marie's jawline more prominent and her dark hair even darker, and her green eyes brighter —it made you weak to your knees.

"M?" you called softly, searching the side of her face for an answer.

"I didn't think I'd have to say it," Marie finally said, after a moment of silence. She meets your eyes and steps toward you, your faces inches apart and chests nearly touching.

"Maybe I want to hear you say it," your sudden confidence took both you and Marie surprise.

"Say what?" Marie's face was closer. You could feel her breath bounce off your face as your heart races out of control.

You lean in, brushing your guys' nose and lips together. Marie closes the gap, and your lips meet in a fiery kiss that had quickly escalated into a make out session.

Your arms locked around her neck while hers went around your torso, bringing your body flush against hers.

When air became a problem, you pull away, leaning your forehead against Marie's. You smile and laugh, Marie joining you and laughing as well while your guys' breaths mix.

"I like you," Marie said through heavy breaths.

Your lips tug into a grin, and you pull back just enough for your e/c eyes to meet her green ones. "I like you, too."