Seven Minutes - Marie Avgeropoulos

Need I say more for the description?

Word Count: 795

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Truth or dare?"

Eliza asked, sipping on a drink. You hum in thought for a moment. You choose the one you've barely chosen. "Uhhh, dare."

"Ooo . . ." Lindsey drawled, "someone's feeling confident," she smirked when she looked at Eliza.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with whoever Lindsey choices," Eliza said, her and Lindsey sharing a look you didn't much like.

Marie nurses her wine, "I feel bad for whoever you have to go with," she teased from beside you.

You shove her and nearly spill her wine, "Shut up."

"Marie," Lindsey suddenly said.

Your laughter sticks in your throat as you freeze with wide eyes, "Uhhh . . ."

"It's a dare. You have to do it," Bob piped from between Lindsey and Ricky.

Ricky —who's on Marie's left— nudges her while you look at Lindsey and Eliza, pleading with your eyes to choose to do something stupid like they've been doing all night, but neither budges.

They both shake their heads and laugh. "Let's do it," Marie sets her now empty glass on the ground beside the lawn chair she's in.

Dumbly —and overall, a messy bundle of nerves— you asked, "What? S-Seriously?"

"Yep," she stands up and outstretches her hand to you.

You take a deep breath and shake your nerves away, then slowly set your mixed drink in the netted cup holder on your own lawn chair. While you were busy doing that, Christopher gave Marie a reassuring thumbs up.

"Okay . . ." you muttered, and grabbed Marie's outstretched hand.

Your trailer was the closest. Hand-in-hand, you walk there, glancing over your shoulder to see the group watching you guys.

"Seven minutes, guys!" Lindsey hollered and raises her hand above her head, tapping on the invisible watch on her wrist.

You and Marie ignored her. Coming to your white trailer, you open the door and enter. Marie knew the trailer like the back of her hand. You two had been close since you joined the cast in season 2 as a reoccurring character before Jason asked you to sign on full-time as a main character.

Now, you guys are at the end of filming season 4.

Marie closes the door. You awkwardly turn and face her.

Your eyes lock, until the lights go out, consuming you and Marie in the darkness of your trailer. Soon, you feel the tips of Marie's fingers slowly trail up your arm. Your skin prickles up in tiny bumps, your heart picking up the closer her fingers get to your face.

She reaches the lower part of your cheek and cups it. You feel her breath on your lips and the heat of her body nearing yours.

"M . . ."

She closes the distance in a soft kiss. You kiss back, your fingers balling the fabric of her jacket; her lips tasted of red wine. The longer your lips move against hers and take the wine off them, the more you begin to taste the cherry chapstick she had put on before she started sipping on wine.

You slowly pull away, your heart fluttering in happiness as you grin in the darkness. Your noses brush together, and you feel her lips tug up against your own before they're colliding once more.

She starts backing you up until the back of your legs hit your couch. In one swift motion, Marie sits down and brings you into her lap, your arms snaking around her neck like it's second nature.

She moves her hands to your hips, your knees digging into the couch on either side of Marie. Soon, she's pulling your hoodie over your head and her hands are sliding under your shirt and running down your bare sides. Your lips part as you shudder.

Marie chuckles, and moves her lips to your jawline, moving them down until she reaches part of your exposed collarbone. She removes your shirt and continues to place small love bites along your collarbones.

Wanting to feel her lips on yours again, you bring her head up and smash them together. Your tongues dance together rhythmically in a much more heated kiss. With heavy breaths, you and Marie finally pull away.

"Do you think it's been seven minutes yet?" you asked, beginning to finger brush her hair that had started to knot up from your guys' heavy make out session.

Marie runs her fingers down your spine, "Probably," her hot breath tickles your neck.

She pecks your lips, and you hum. "Should we go back?"

Marie changes your guys's position. Your back is now to the couch with Marie hovering over you, "No."

You smile and find her lips in the darkness, completely loosing yourself in the taste of her lips and skin.

_____________________