Odd Behaviours - Marie Avgeropoulos

Marie avoiding you for reasons unknown, and you get anxious as to why.

Word Count: 354

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Eliza," you called, striding towards her. "I need to talk to you."

She sipped on her morning coffee, a large coat draped over her costume, "Good morning to you, too," she teased. Normally, you'd laugh at her jokes, but not this morning. "Okay . . ." she trailed, "what's wrong with you?"

"Is Marie acting strange?"

"No, why?" Eliza lowered her coffee.

You sigh, "She's been acting weird around me," you muttered, glancing around set. You and Eliza stand outside the Arkadia set, filming season 2.

"I'm sure it's nothing," Eliza tried reassuring you when you kept denying. "Relax, Y/N/N," you anxiously bounce your eyes back to her and away from Marie and Ricky, who goof around with their swords while Lindsey films them and laughs. "You're overthinking it," she said.

Reluctantly, you nod, and Jason called you guys to start the day. You did your scenes for the day and retreated to your trailer around the afternoon while some of your cast members continued to shoot.

Opening your trailer door, you gasp, nearly jumping out of your skin. "Marie? What are you doing in my trailer? I thought you were filming still," you slowly close the door.

"I'm on break," she responded.

You awkwardly nod, and avert your eyes to the ground, removing your hand from the door handle. "Uh . . ." you clear your throat and look back at Marie, fake cuts littering her face, "what do you need?"

You were exhausted, partly because you didn't get much sleep last night.

"M," you called softly when she just stared at you.

"I'm sorry," she finally said. You remain silent, anxious and nervous at the same time to hear what else she has to say. "I am," she continued, "for being distant."

She suddenly marches up to you and presses her lips to yours. Before you have any time to react, she pulled away and avoids your eyes, then hurries out of your trailer.

You stand there completely shocked with the familiar pounding in your chest when you're around Marie.

_________________________