Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto

Zacznij od początku

Y/N summoned her Grimoire and released her Moonga magic.

"By the way Noelle, that insane spell you did earlier. It helped me get back onto my feet. You're just as awesome as I thought you were!" Asta complemented as he patted her head. " Leave this to us for now..."

"Brat, how pathetic are you? You are just going to drag your comrades down with your condition, and Y/N, You will understand why we are doing this soon" Vetto said.

"Shut up! Don't get cocky just because you got another eye!" Asta shouted as he pointed his index finger at Vettos head.

"Vetto" Y/N started as she looked at him with a angry expression, " You mentioned something earlier that one of Asta's weak points is that he won't give up. That's not a weakness. Not giving up is his only weapon."

"And I'm never going to give up until I fulfill my wish! No matter what!!" Asta shouted without fear. 

Vetto stared at both of them with different emotions. He looked at Y/N with soft eyes full of anger, while Asta received looks of disgust and anger.

"Not giving up is a weapon?" He chuckled, "I will show you just how useless that weapon is. I'll show you exactly what despair means! Before I defeat you lot, I should probably take out the trash first" He sneered as he walked to the unconscious comrades.

Luck and Magna were passed out on the ground making her heart skip a beat in fear. She couldn't let them die. She wouldn't!

Y/N sensed what he was gonna do as she placed her hand on the paw print on her Grimoire. The page bursted with blue mana stopping Vetto in his tracks as he turned to where the burst of mana was coming from.

"Beast Magic: Wild call" Y/N shouted. The burst of blue mana surrounded the area making people close their eyes from the light. Y/N's appearance was slowing changing as power flooded her veins. Her eyes were closed as she welcomed the feeling.

The crack of her locked powers broke even more.

The light dimmed as Y/N opened her eyes and looked up.

"Don't try to explain your mind. I know what's happening. One minute it's love, and suddenly it's a battlefield. But, I will not let you hurt my family!" Y/N's voice boomed as it echoed around the area. 

Mana animals surrounded the said female as all there eyes glowed the familiar blue mana the surrounded the female. They portrayed the same emotion she displayed as they waited for her command.