Chapter 3

He kissed me. I wanted this for a while, but I never said it. "Let's go." I say. He smiled at me. He grabbed my arm and we began to run. There was a beautiful fountain. There was a bunny near by Mitchell took the bunny and made the bunny drink from the fountain."I'm sorry if this doesn't work." He whispers. He put the bunny down. He shot the bunny. The bunny didn't die. He hoped along. He smiled and looked at me. I drank from the spring. "How does it feel to be 18? Forever?" I smile. "I feel ready." "I like your enthusiasm." He smirks. We kiss again."I've liked you for a while. I used to hate being immortal. Now I like it. Tomorrow. Early morning. We run. There's this place. It's were people who have supernatural lifestyles go. They don't judge. I go once and while." I was so ready.

I woke up to light taps on my window. They were rocks. I look down out my window and it was Mitchell. I threw down my suitcase. I jumped out the window. I got into the car and Mitchell drove. Butterflies filled my stomach. I was nervous, but I had no remorse. We got there and I saw people. They look like your average people, except they're not. Somehow, it was peaceful. No fighting. No picking on one another. No threats. Peaceful. Everybody minded their own businesses.

Mitchell continued to drive forward. He pulled up into a white, two story house. "Ours." He smiled. "Wow. You planned ahead." I say, amazed. "Never underestimate my powers." He gives me the keys. "Go look around. I know your dying to, only you don't die." We kiss. I unlock the door to the house. It was already furnished. I go to the bedroom. It was a Tiffany Blue color with orange and white accents. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I jump a little,but then I realize it's Mitchell. I giggle. "You like it?" He smiles. "Love it."

"I as wondering if you would want to come with me and meet my friends? Since you're new and everything." He asked. "I would love too."

Starting a new life was adventurous, yet relieving...