"Bye I hope you get killed in a riot." She mumbled.

"It was nice meeting you man, take care of my baby girl." I nodded pulling up to the church.

"I gotchu, here." I handed her the phone.

"Okay bye I love you." She put it back to her ear.

She hung up and looked at me.

"He liked you." She smiled.

"Good, c'mere." I tapped her thigh.

She leaned over and wrapped her arm around my neck. I hugged her hip and kissed her cheek gently.

To be honest I'm surprised she still here, after the shit I pulled the other day. I don't put my hands on females, and I don't want to make her scared of me.

"I appreciate you." I mumbled in her ear.

She pulled away and pecked my lips a few times.

"We gotta go." She sat back.

I got out and went to her side helping her out. She latched onto my arm and I shut her door. We walked to the side door and went in.

Silence.

I hate churches, I haven't been in forever. And the life I live I didn't deserve gods grace. All that could be heard was her heels on the floor.

We got to the door and I hesitated before opening it up. I saw the casket and tensed up before looking down at her.

"It's alright." She intertwined our fingers.

I walked towards the casket and looked over her. She looked so lifeless and sad. She still looked like my beautiful grandma though.

"She look good." I nodded.

"Yea." She rested her head on my shoulder.

I bent down and kissed her forehead. My eyes watered and I ran my hand down my face.

"I'm right behind you, okay? I'll just give you a minute." She said making me nod.

She walked away and I grabbed her hand squatting down.

"I know you happy GG, I'm happy you happy." I wiped my face.

"You always gon be the number one lady in my life, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I put E in the running. Ima do right by her, Ima make you proud." I kissed her cheek.

I stood up and turned around. I saw her talking to Yana and Paris. I looked around seeing family start to come in.

I sat down resting back in the seat. She came and sat next to me before I wrapped my arm around her.

"You okay?" She looked at me.

"I'm good." I nodded.

She kissed my cheek and put her hand on top of mine.

This finna be long.

•••

"Guys you know you better watch outtttt." Paris dragged.

"Some girls, some girls are only abouttt." Yana danced.

"That thing that thingggg." E sung.

I chuckled and went into the kitchen looking at all this damn food.

Muthafuckas die and black people bring food network innis bitch.

"Hey." She appeared.

She still had on her dress she just tied her hair into a ponytail and some slides on.

"Wassup." I nodded.

"You alright?" She walked towards me.

"I just needed a nap that's all." I shrugged.

She nodded and looked through all of the food. I mushed her head making her flick me off.

"Yo head big." She mugged me.

"Yours is too." I tickled her stomach.

"Stoppp." She dragged laughing.

I kept going and she dropped the pan making me pick her up and step back.

"Shit was nasty anyways." I shrugged with her back pressed up against me.

"You know I'm ticklish, now I gotta clean it up." She squirmed in my arms.

"Plant it and I'll put you down." I pointed towards my cheek.

"Mwah." She kissed it.

I set her down and she picked the pan up. I handed her some paper towels and she picked up the chicken that had fell.

"Key yo-" She cut herself off looking back at me.

"Don't stare at me." She mumbled.

"You looked pretty today." I said making her smile.

"Thank you handsome." She threw the napkins away.

"What's your ideal date?" I asked.

"I don't know, I've never been on one. I like fun stuff, like I don't waned do basic shit." She said making me nod.

"Why?" She pulled her dress down.

"What you doing on Saturday?" I grabbed her arm.

"Um I got hair to do in the morning but nothing besides that." She shrugged.

"Be ready at 4." I kissed her lips.

She smiled and rested her head on my chest.

"Y'all better pop out then!" They all looked at us.

I chuckled and she laughed shaking her head.

-

2 more, we'll see