"Yes mam. " dohwan was waiting for her orders.

"Find everything about a person name Taehyung. He study with us at the same College." y/n ordered

"Yes mam. I'll send you the details soon." dohwan replied.

Y/n cut the call.  She was gave her attention to her work.

It was 1:20 y/n was still awaken. She was still doing some office works. She was hungry. She went downstairs to find some food from the kitchen. She didn’t turn the main light on.

Y/n opened the fridge she was thinking what she should eat. She took some strawberry to eat.

Chanyeol was thirsty middle of the night. But he didn’t have water in his room. So Chanyeol got up he couldn’t stan still on his feet properly he was too sleepy for that.

 So Chanyeol got up he couldn’t stan still on his feet properly he was too sleepy for that

Chanyeol managed to get out from his room. He was going to the kitchen. He stop midway as he hear sound of water flow. He looked up and saw a shadow like female figure was standing in the kitchen with a holding a knife.

"AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaa  a GHOST. A ghostttttttttttttt. This ghost will kill me PLEASE SAVE MEEEEE

Chanyeol cried out screaming  top of his lung.

Everyone rush towards Chanyeol. Kyungsoo turn the light on and saw a scared looking Chanyeol. Kyungsoo look back and saw y/n was standing there with a shocked expression and she was holding a knife.

" what the- It's y/n what the hell!Chanyeol muttered still holding and hiding behind Baekhyun.

"What the fuck is going on?" Kai said holding Sehun who was hiding  behind his back.

"Where is the ghost Park Chanyeol?" ksoo asked

"Y/n you scared the shit out of me. What the hell You're doing middle of the night holding a knife? "Chanyeol frown

" I was hungry so i came here for food and got some strawberry i was going to cut them into two." y/n replied

"For the fucker sake You're a grown up man. How could you scream middle of the night thinking of ghost. Ghost doesn’t exist you shit." ksoo scold Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo went to his room followed by Kai. Kai is now gonna sleep with him.
Sehun Baekhyun Chanyeol came to the kitchen. Standing there watching what she was doing.

"I love strawberry, let me have some." Baekhyun said and start to eat them. Chanyeol, Sehun, Y/n and Baekhyun was eating strawberry. When they were done they went to their rooms for sleep.

Before falling sleep y/n checked her phone she saw a e-mail send by Dohwan.she open the email. She start to read it.

"Kim Taehyung. The Korean  Mafia king. Successful at the young age mafia and legal  business life."

Y/n read the rest she also got to know about rest of the BTS members.

'So my brother was right they are dangerous and i should stay away from them specially that Kim Taehyung. ' Y/n thought before going to sleep.