𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure that you're in love with me? That it's not just fondness? That it's an L-word?" I murmur putting my hands on his.

"Do you want to make me doubt my own words? If you do, so fuck you, because I am for good and all in love with you. And nothing can change this," he can whisper these words, but they're loud enough to be a promise.

"You can't. I'm not the right person for you to love. I'm a nervous wreck with an unstable way of thinking, there is no reason for you to love me," I shake my head, but he pecks my lips when I start to blabber. Love is a huge commitment, and the latest thing I want is for him to mindlessly jump into emotions and when the realization comes to feel the regret.

"Fishing out for compliments, I see? I'll tell you every little thing I love about you, just you to stop doubting yourself and finally see the amazing personality under your skin. Because I'm in love with the sound of your laugh when there's nothing holding you back. I'm in love with the sound of your heartbeat when you peacefully fall asleep in my arms. I'm in love with your altruism and how you forget about your problems just to help others. I love how you look in my clothes. I love how you sing in the car like no one is listening and how you dance in the kitchen like no one is watching. I love-" Louis tells in one breath making the combustible mix of emotions erupt inside me without any warning.

Louis's speech sends a blush to my cheeks and it amuses him, but I rudely interrupt him with a kiss. As cheesy as it can sound, but I'll not be able to put into words what things he does to me and why I love him. He received permanent citizenship in my heart without the possibility of leaving the territory. The feeling that arises inside me every time he appears on the horizon can't be compared to anything I have felt before. The misery I felt being in a relationship with Noah is the furthest thing of "love".

My lips touch his in such a rush like I'm drowning and he's the lifebuoy given me in the very last moment. My sudden change of mood takes him out of the guard, because Louis tenses under my touch, but a second after he responds to my kiss.

The inimitableness of his kisses is constant, but emotions are reaching their peak like we've been kissing for the first time. I have never believed in the sudden change of physical behaviour after people have just confessed feelings to their significant ones when it's mutual, how touch or kiss can feel different. But right now my lips are writing on his the words I'm not able to utter out loud.

The sweetness of his lips feels like divine ambrosia, and by the simple kiss, we melt in each other, like we have no tomorrow, as our lives depend on it. I have said it millions of times already, but every touch of his lips can't be compared to the previous one. It's the deadliest curse and the most powerful cure.

I'm in desperate need of oxygen, and he is the one.

Louis's hands are buried in my hair making a groan escape from my lips. The tenderness is combined with passion in a dreadful mix, and thoughts that are running across my mind will definitely send me to hell. His lips are glued to mine like a solved jigsaw puzzle, and my arms are wrapped around his neck not allowing him to withdraw.

We have just hit the point of no return. The way his lips move against mine is the way he's killing insecure Vivian who is scared of heartbreak, who is afraid of losing herself again. Right now, I'm terrified of losing Louis.

He leaves open-mouthed kisses all the way down my jaw to the crook of my neck savoring the sweet spot under my ear. The tenderness of his petal-like lips makes the breathless moan escape from my mouth. His body tenses when my fingers trace the muscles of his torso and all the way down to the waistband of his shorts, while his hands find their way to the small of my back forcing me to move on his lap.