𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

shawn mendes & justin bieber - monster

sasha sloan - too sad to cry

oh wonder - lonely star

"Come in." I stepped to the side so he could walk in. The blanket prevented me from moving freely, so I clung to it a bit. "Nice t-shirt." I closed the door after him. Familiar smell of cologne and cigarettes filled my lungs.

"It's plain black." He seemed confused.

"And what? Why plain black t-shirt can't be nice?" I barked. My emotional roller-coaster started very well. "Why are you here?" I hissed, because my cramps don't treat me good.

"I haven't thought burrito can be angry." He smirked. "You look like a wreck." Shithead, even if I can admit that I don't look like a red-carpet actress. In comparison with him, who is standing in front of me like a mix of Greek god and boy band member, I look like as I just survived an nuclear war. Clarke Griffin from 'The 100' just knocked my door.

"How I didn't notice? Thank you for acknowledging me, Mr. I-look-perfect-no-matter-what. So what brought you to my door?" I walked into the living room and landed on the couch. "Did you miss me?" I grinned.

"Forget what I said." He stepped in direction of the door. "I checked my neighbour's burrito, it's fine and my soul can be calmed now." What a sarcastic ass.

"Stop!" I smiled. "You can make yourself a coffee or a cup of tea. Everything is in the kitchen. Today is the day of self-service." I laid my head on the cushion. I didn't know that simple and biologically normal period can be so painful.

"I always knew that kindness is your main advantage. You need to teach ethics at the institute for noble maidens." Louis' face was covered with a huge grin. I couldn't hold myself back and threw a cushion into him. His soft laugh filled the room when he tried to escape from my almost perfect shot.

I knew that our childish behaviour would end up soon. We had a lot to discuss and to tell. I was aware that there were questions he wanted me to answer, even though I didn't know the accurate answer.

Last week bared me in front of my friends. I have never wanted them to know that Vivian, even if my past is the part of my present self. I have never been proud about what I did before, and I wanted to seal it from others. I consider my past as one huge life lesson, which is living in my memory and no one's else, but with all my being I don't want it to repeat.

Noah and what he brought to my life was one big mistake. I never wished something bad to people, but I want him to disappear. He was a one of the points which divided my life for before and after.

I was waiting for Abby at our usual spot, in cafe near the school. I hated coming first, because I had a little no patience, but I disliked being late as well. I wanted to find a perfect timing for meeting with people and not greet them with my hot-tempered self. I was buried under the books, I needed to write review about. I wanted to put all my strengths to become the best in my English class. Editing was where I saw myself. I love to write, and I always felt deep and strong connection with words on the paper.

The sound of a ringing bell above the door notified all visitors that a coffee lover had entered the room.

"Finally." I breathed out in hope that my red-headed friend would appear in my line of sight.

I tore off my head from book to see familiar ginger head of hair, but instantly was met by intense gaze of blue eyes. But under a sunlight, which was coming through the window, his eyes seemed to have some green inclusions. His hair was slightly curly, and the length faded on the sides. Facial hair embellished his jaws and cheeks. Black skinny jeans hugged his slender legs. His gray T-shirt emphasized the relief of his figure. His jade jacket only accentuated the color of his eyes.