Chapter 41

Hyun Jung studied the couple sitting in front of her critically. Hyun Bin, one of the things she proud about in her life, has really become a grown man now. Growing up as a swimmer since childhood formed his figure tall with broad chest. Too bad there was no sport that can shape his mentality into a strong man who can't be shaken by sentimental feelings.

Sentiment to his father made him chose to give up his career as a professional swimmer by donating his kidney, and sentimentality towards the girl sitting next to him made Hyun Bin almost lose his youth and future as well. Fortunately, Hyun Jung is always there to correct and protect her son from fatal mistakes that could ruin his life.

Hyun Jung turned his gaze to Ye Jin now. Beautiful, like the last time Hyun Jung saw her five years ago. But what else can be said about Ye Jin other than her pretty face? In front of her, this girl always looked down, frowning in fear like a princess waiting to be saved by a prince.

 But what else can be said about Ye Jin other than her pretty face? In front of her, this girl always looked down, frowning in fear like a princess waiting to be saved by a prince

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hyun Jung wants to believe that her son isn't that shallow, in love with a girl just because of her charming looks. But until this moment there is no other quality that Hyun Jung can see in Ye Jin. With a sigh, Hyun Jung realized that maybe her son had inherited his father's weakness, which was always easy to drop on his knees in front of beautiful women.

"Eomma is happy to see that you are healthy, Bin. Even though you left eomma alone in America to return to Korea." Hyun Jung started the conversation. Her eyes turned to Ye Jin observing her reaction who seemed surprised at her words.

"Yes, Bin hasn't spoken to his mother in a long time. During college, he chose to stay in the dormitory and didn't want to see me unless he heard that I was sick." she explained later.

Hyun Bin looked at him expressionlessly, "After knowing what eomma did to Ye Jin and my child, frankly I don't feel sorry for treating eomma like that while in America."

Hyun Jung smiled sarcastically. "So what do you expect from eomma now? Apologies? Blessings?" She asked, glancing at the ring the couple was wearing on their respective fingers. Had they married without her knowledge?

"I still don't understand how eomma can be so cruel," Hyun Bin's voice trembled with emotion, "Separating us when Ye Jin was heavily pregnant, making stories as if Ye Jin was married to someone else, and as if that wasn't enough, eomma also kidnapped our child just like that???" he asked shaking his head in disbelief.

"What don't you understand? Eomma did all that to save your future!" Hyun Jung answered without guilt. "Look at you now, ypu managed to save your youth. It didn't get ruined because you had to become a father all of a sudden! Your future is still bright, eomma has heard the news that you were accepted in a multinational company! You think you would achieve all that if you choose to get married  at eighteen?"

The Hallowed Heart - English Versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें