Chapter 35

"Oppa, this is for you...." Hyun Bin was surprised when Ye Jin suddenly handed him a baby photo.

They are now alone at home after Gong Yoo, Yu Mi and Gi Dong went to Yu Mi's house together.

"Is this... Chul Soo's photo...?"  Hyun Bin asked in a choked voice. To this day, he still regrets not having the time to hold his son when he was a baby.

Ye Jin nodded with a smile looking at Hyun Bin who put the photo into his wallet.

"Is that... the first ultrasound I gave you back then?" Ye Jin asked seeing the sonogram paper tucked in Hyun Bin's wallet.

Blushing, Hyun Bin nodded, "Back then I only had this photo to remind me of my son while in America... Thanks to you, now I have a decent photo of you two..."

"You two? You mean my picture too?" Ye Jin asked surprised.

Hyun Bin just nodded shyly.

"Where did you get my photo from?"  Ye Jin asked in disbelief.

Hyun Bin held up his folding phone proudly, "I took it by myself hehehehehe..."

Ye Jin's eyes widened in surprise, "When did oppa take my photo? Let me see!" she said holding out her hand.

"No, you just want to delete everything right..?"  Hyun Bin replied suspiciously as he lifted his phone up so that Ye Jin couldn't reach it.

But Ye Jin insisted on getting the cell phone, continued to chase and pressed Hyun Bin who was now laughing teasingly, seeing Ye Jin on tiptoe trying to reach for his cellphone.

His laughter faded when he realized Ye Jin's front body was now tightly pressed against his chest with their faces facing each other. From this position Hyun Bin could feel the softness and smell the fragrance of Ye Jin's body which made him flutter instantly.

Ye Jin who seemed to feel the same way suddenly stopped trying to grab Hyun Bin's cell phone. She then stood up straight, tucked her hair behind her ears nervously and mumbled something about tidying up her luggage before disappearing into her room.

Hyun Bin let out a long breath because their moment just passed once more. While ruffling his hair hard Hyun Bin walked towards the kitchen.

Since working at a Chinese food restaurant many years ago, Hyun Bin has found that smoking and washing dishes can help calm his mind. Since he was already determined to quit smoking, washing the dishes was his only option now.

Hyun Bin had just finished wiping all the surfaces of the sink when he realized Ye Jin was watching him at the kitchen door.

"Are you done tidying up?" asked Hyun Bin teasing Ye Jin.

"Yeah... You also look really enjoying washing dishes and cleaning up in the kitchen, oppa..." Ye Jin commented, teasing back.

Hyun Bin sighed, sat down and rested his head on the dining table pretending to be exhausted. "My choice is between washing the dirty dishes or following you to your room.." he said desperately.

Ye Jin pretended not to listen, but her blushing cheeks made Hyun Bin sure Ye Jin knew exactly what he meant. "Sit here." Hyun Bin patted the chair beside him.  Right now he just wanted to enjoy some rare alone time with Ye Jin.