"Ready!" The girls said in sync.

"Let's go!" With that, we all quickly went in the portal and the portal closed.

After a few minutes or so, the portal opened, and we all fell on the ground.

"Ow!"

"Remind me when we time travel,"

"I hope not,"

"This is ridiculous,"

"Where are we?" I asked as i stood up, looking around.

"Is this Beigoma Town?" Sasha asked.

"I think this is Beigoma Town!" Chris said.

"Let's go!" I said, they all nodded before they followed me.

Timeskip

We all arrived at the park, everything's just.... normal.

"Everything's..." Chris trailed off.

"Normal?" Sasha finished her sentence.

"Seems like someone just bring back to normal of these places, but who?" Moon said.

"Whomever did this, remind us to thanks to them," I said.

"Yeah," Tenchi sighed. "Let's go home now." We all nodded at her before turned to our separate ways.

Fumiko's pov

I was walking with (Name). Apparently, she offered me to stay with her for now. After awhile walk, both of us arrived at her house. She opened the door, we both went inside.

"Sweetheart! Where have you been?! I thought you were went missing!" Mrs. Aoi came out of the nowhere and hug (Name) tightly. I frowned slightly, i wish my dad would hug me like that.

"Fumiko? What are you doing here?" Mrs. Aoi asked, looking at me. I nervously smile at her.

"Hello," I waved at her, she just stared at me before turned to (Name).

"She decided to stay with me when her dad is in the prison," (Name) explained and i turned to her with a confusion.

Say what? Is she lying?

"Your father is in the prison?! Oh my!" Mrs. Aoi gasped and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, sweetie. Just stay as much as you like." She said, give me a smile. I smile back.

"Welp, let's go to my room, call us when the dinner's ready, okay?" (Name) said, grabbed my wrist and dragged me to her room.

"Sure, sweetie!" I heard Mrs. Aoi yelled.

"Man, i forgot about your mom," I said and (Name) giggled. We both went inside of her room we both fell on the bed.

"Man, the pixies..." She muttered, i turned to her in worried.

"Don't worry, we'll save the pixies in no time!" I said, smiling at her. She smiled back.

"I hope so." She said. I looked up at the ceiling and slowly shut my eyes, entering my dreamworld.

Shu's pov

I was cooking for tonight's dinner until Vonic appeared in front of me. I yelped and almost burn the food. I glared at him and he just nervously chuckled.

I sighed and go back to cooking.

"Say it." I demanded.

"Geez, chill, will ya?" He said. "Anyway, the heroes has returned." I stopped cooking and turned to him.