Ye Jin nodded emotionally, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Finally.... I'm so happy, Ye Jin!"  Hyun Bin pulled Ye Jin into his arms, "I'll tell appa this as soon as they arrive from Daegu."

"I'm sure they will all be happy to hear this news too..." Ye Jin gave Hyun Bin a quick peck on the lips, but Hyun Bin immediately pulled her head closer to kiss her deeper.

"What kind of wedding do you want?" Hyun Bin asked after a while.

"Just a simple wedding, oppa, with family and closed ones. I don't have friends that I can invite anyway..."

"Me too," Hyun Bin answered dreamily, "Maybe I'll invite Hyun Sook, do you remember Hyun Sook? She was the one who helped me when I tried to apologize to you after that incident...."

"I remember Hyun Sook..." Ye Jin replied, "I think she visited me several times before I moved to Daegu... She's a good friend... I'll try to find out her phone number later..."

"I also want to invite my school friends," Hyun Bin pondered, "Gong Yoo took you to the school farewell party, I don't like to think that maybe my friends thought you two are dating. Or can we just get married in my school hall altogether?" he added jokingly.

Ye Jin hit his chest while laughing, but Hyun Bin immediately caught her grip and pulled her into a long kiss again.

"I like the church by the Han River where we pretended to get married long ago.." Ye Jin whispered after their lips parted to catch their breath.

"You will be the most beautiful bride that ever married there..." Hyun Bin caressed Ye Jin's face lovingly.

"Don't say that..." Ye Jin pretended to pout, "By the way, I want to wear a white wedding dress later..."

"I can't wait to see it..." Hyun Bin replied, "I want to have one more child," he continued later.

"But not anytime soon." Ye Jin pulled her head back to look at Hyun Bin seriously, "I want us to be able to focus on raising Gi Dong first, making up for all the lost togetherness during these five years."

"I understand, honey... And I agree with your considerations," Hyun Bin kissed Ye Jin's nose, "it's just that I suddenly want to see you pregnant again..."

"Ugh, I don't mind getting pregnant again as long as it's not as hard as when I was pregnant with Gi Dong..."

"Back then you were too young, now you're much more ready to get pregnant again..." Hyun Bin's hand moved down to caress the stomach skin under Ye Jin's shirt, "you look more tempting when your belly gets bigger because of pregnant with my child.  "

Ye Jin felt her cheeks heat up at Hyun Bin's words, but she was determined not to be tempted by her future husband's persuasion now, "not anytime soon." she whispered, glaring.

"Yeah, I understand."  Hyun Bin laughed as he tightened his embrace again, "I have to find you another ring later, one to formally propose to you, another for our wedding."

"I still have the ring that oppa gave me earlier...." Ye Jin tried to get up but Hyun Bin held her in his arms.

"Tomorrow. For tonight I want to hug my future wife to sleep. Other things can wait tomorrow," he whispered softly.