𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

Sometimes prince charming is a great big bag of dicks.

Driving with Aurora next to Roman made him remember their first drive together. But back then they were teenagers, not having a single fucking care in the world. Now? They have responsibilities, he can't let himself lose control. 

"You didn't have to-" Aurora whispered. "It's fine, really. Don't make a big deal out of it..." Roman cut her off not looking at her. The girl looked out of the window. She sat straight there not wanting to make herself feel to comfortable and after some time they were at her house. "How did you know-" She started but he smirked slightly. "Don't ask too many questions, darling." Roman turned to her and she blushed slightly nodding opening the door. "Thank you, Roman." She said with a soft smile before closing the door and walking up to her front door  waving at him with a slight smile. 

When she walked inside she saw Hayley looking at her with wide eyes. "Was that the Roman Godfrey that brought you home?!" She exclaimed loudly. "Calm down-" Aurora tried to stop her. "Oh my god you totally have to give him your number!" Hayley giggled and saw Auroras look before stopping. "Whats wrong? Did I say something wrong?" She asked worrying. 

Aurora looked down to her shoes finding the dirt on it more then interesting now. "He's... the boy." She said quietly. Of course she told Hayley, but she never mentioned his name, never even thought about mentioning him. "No, you're kidding! Roman Godfrey is your first love?!" Hayley exclaimed. "Wow, fuck you for reminding me." Aurora said giving her a glare before walking to her room. 

Her phone rang seeing it's Peter she picked up. "Fuck you." She said pissed. "God why are you and him fucking identical sometimes." Peter said annoyed. "Don't change the subject, you left me at his house after you lied to me." She started getting ready for the date putting on a flowery black dress with a cardigan. "Fine I forgive you just keep Roman off my back." She sighed and took her bag. "About that..." 

She stopped in her tracks. "What the fuck did you do, Rumancek?" She asked trying to stay calm. "I gave him your number." After Peter said that Aurora immediately hung up ignoring further calls and texts from him, hearing  Shawns car pull up. "Shit.." She whispered before taking her jacket and quickly walked out, totally ignoring Hayley on her way out. 

Shawn stood there, not really having put much afford into how he looked and leaned against his car. It was weird for Aurora to see someone not dressed up for a date, Roman always tried to look his best. "Hi there, stranger." Shawn grinned at her. Aurora gave a soft smile back. "Hello-" She got interrupted by him pulling her closer and kissing her. He pulled away right after but it did make her feel very uncomfortable. 

He smirked thinking she just got flustered. "Let's get going, babe." Aurora was disgusted by his behavior, but maybe this is how normal boys act? She sat down in the car quietly, rethinking that Peter gave Roman her new number. Asshole. A squeeze on her thigh made her snap out of her thoughts. "Naw, already thinking so much about me,?" 

As Aurora was about to say something his phone rang and he answered it. This was a bad idea. She knew it. Looking at her phone she saw twenty missed calls from Peter and a few messages asking if she's okay. But there was something that caught her eye. "You really don't have taste anymore, do you?" Coming from an unknown number. Her heart did a small jump as she smiled slightly. "Guess not" she replied saving his contact as 'fucking jerk'.

"We're here." Shawn said as he stopped the car by some very cheap and disgusting looking dinner. "I don't think this dinner is a good idea, Shawn. I know one really close to this one-" She tried to reason a little bit but he already closed the door as she was just starting to talk. 

Aurora just got up thinking about what an idiot she was for saying yes.