𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

An old friend...

An old friend

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You know he seemed actually nice." Shawn said admiringly. You must know he was obsessed with the Godfrey family since he was little, thinking there's something big going on with them. "Look Shawn, I don't wanna talk about Roman okay?" Aurora closed her eyes getting annoyed. "Fine, then lets talk about something else. Will you go to dinner with me tonight?" He grinned down at her leaning against the counter. 

"I really can't today... I'm meeting up with an old school friend, I haven't seen him in the past year and really missed him. I also need to leave earlier if that's okay?" She ranted quickly definitely not wanting to go on a date with him. Of course, Shawn wasn't ugly he was quiet handsome but due to her from Roman broken heart it is hard for her to heal. 

"Oh of course." Shawn smiled softly kissing her forehead softly after pushing some hair out of her face. "Some other time then..." She nodded and pulled away quickly. Shawn was a very touchy guy, not in the bad way like grabbing her ass randomly, no but a lot like Roman at that point. Forehead kisses, knuckle kisses and just being comforting with his touches. Aurora stopped in her tracks. "Shawn?" She said quietly looking up to him. "Yes, Aurora?" He turned to her.  "I don't think I'll need long with that friend... Maybe we could do that afterwards..?" 

Aurora knew that what she was doing is wrong, but he reminded her of Roman. Except that he wasn't Roman but maybe... just maybe that small detail will help her get over him and heal. A bright smile was on Shawns face. "Of course, just text when you're free, yeah?" Aurora nodded and continued to work trying to get her mind under control. 

After her shift Aurora quickly made her way home, seeing someones car in the driveway and a man standing by her front door waiting. "Peter!" She exclaimed happily dropping her bag running to him and hugging him tightly. "Hi there." He chuckled hugging back. "I could punch you for leaving you know!" She looked up to him with a pout. "I know, but you'd break your hand and you know that, kiddo." Aurora looked at him provocative before nodding. "True." 

"You're gonna want to punch me for this one even more..." Peter said pulling away and picking her bag up. Aurora rose an eyebrow and gave him a look saying he should continue. "I need to pay Roman a visit." He closed his eyes being ready to get punched but nothing came. 

"I'm sorry Peter, really, but I can't help you with that. If that's why you came here for, then I have to disappoint you."  Aurora looked at him with the most heartbreaking look and Peter knew he made a mistake even mentioning him. Peter nodded. "Sorry, darling..." He said pulling her back into his arms. "It's fine... just," She chuckled sadly. "I try to get better really, but I just see him everywhere...." 

Peter pulled away slightly looking her up and down grinning slightly. "I'm proud of you, Aurora." That was the first time someone said that to her. A small blush was on her cheek. "Thank you, that means a lot to me..." They stood in silence for a while before she sighed. "Let's give him that visit then, but I won't talk with him." She smiled up softly to him. "You sure?" And when she nodded they both got into his car and started driving. 

"He showed up at my work today... I ran into him before it." Aurora looked out of the window pulling her knees up to her chest leaning her chin against them. "He did?" Peter asked keeping his eyes on the road. She nodded closing her eyes seeing the situation in front of her. "I was talking with Shawn and he just... You remember when we spent the day at the mall? He was just like back then..." Peter grinned slightly. "Darling, so he was jealous?" He tried not to chuckle when she shook her head. 

"No, I don't think he was..." Aurora had a confused pout on her face, as Peter would call it 'The making Roman Godfrey weak face'. "Don't tell him I told you that, but after that day he came to my home to threaten me. 'Leave your fucking hands to yourself, Rumancek.' He was so jealous." Peter started laughing and Aurora looked away smiling slightly. She missed the feeling she got when she was with Peter or Roman, well they're different from each other. 

Roman made her feel loved, safe and wanted. With Peter she felt carefree and sometimes still like a little kid. Peter was like her big brother since she knew him, while Roman was always the one that meant more to her, that made her feel more intense. 

"He loves you, he just won't show it. That's how well I know him, Aurora." Peter said softly but Aurora didn't respond looking out of the window seeing a big modern looking house. "I don't like this one as much as his old one..." She whispered softly before getting out of the car wrapping her arms around herself. Not feeling any homely warmth coming from the house, made her feel even more colder then just thinking about the cold bastard living in it.