"dude that's amazing! You did a great job! Where are they now? Still there?"

"yes, more than half of my men are their taking care of everything... We also installed CCTV cameras there so that we can look at them everytime from here too.... See"

He opened up the laptop and showed me.
He was telling right....they were all tied with roped.

"That's great let's go there now"

I drove and abrar sat on the seat next to me. "bro, you're speeding" he yelled
I controlled my speed.
I was too anxious to meet that man.... I could just kill him and make his pieces and feed to animals.

Finally, we reached to that place.
It was kind of spooky.

"this is that building" abrar said

"suits that idiot"

"I never thought my relative would do such a thing! I am so sorry!"

"you don't have to tell sorry! It's not your fault" I comforted him and got out of the car.

I walked in, abrar was following me.
There were about four guards securing the place.
I went in. I saw sadiq and his two men tied behind him facing their backs to us and other two guards standing inside.

"you damn fool abrar!! How could you do this to your own brother?" sadiq yelled.

"I am ashamed to tell myself as your brother. Now shut up so that zafar can deal with you"

"So Mr.sadiq" I caught him by his collar "what is your motive behind harassing my wife?"

"It has nothing to do with you"

"Why not you fool?!she is my wife!"

"I don't freaking care whether she is your wife or not"

"You idiot! Tell me honestly now what you need? I am ready to give anything"

"Give me your so called wife!"

I couldn't tolerate myself and punched on his face so hard that blood came out of his mouth.
Probably one of his teeth was broken but I don't care!

"don't you dare utter her from your dirty mouth....tell me is this you doing or someone is your head asking you to do this?"

"why would I tell you?"

"if you don't tell me, then you don't have the slightest idea what I'll do to you"

"come on do it"

I punched again and again... There was blood coming out of his mouth and nose..but still he was heedless.
His men behind were also being a trouble. I punched them too.
I literally wanted to kill all of them but no! There's a lot I want to know from them!

I walked out of the block with abrar, panting with all that punching and beating.

"I want to kill this man bro" I yelled out of frustration

"then kill, who said not to?"

"you think it's so simple huh!?"

He was smirking at me! What's wrong with these humans!!??

"what?!?" I shouted at him

"nothing" he said looking at his other side
I rotated him to the angle that he could face me

"tell me now! What's going on in your mind?"

"bro nothing! I said you already!! Should I leave you home or you want to stay?"

"I'll leave for now.... I'll go by myself... I have to go somewhere else... You give me the laptop"

"which laptop?"

"don't be irrational abrar! The CCTV one!!"

"oh that! Yeah sure...it's in the car...if you want take the car with you"

"oh thanks then how will you go?"

"I'll take an auto rickshaw from here"

"great thank you!"

I took the car and first went to Hafsa's parents house. They knew this man's parents and they could be of my great help.
I walked towards the Door when I heard someone laughing from inside.
So loud! I can hear it even outside
I knocked.
After a minute samreen opened the door.

"assalamualaikum" I wished

"walaikumassalam jijubhaii! How are you?"

"alhamdulillah I am fine.. How are you?"

"alhamdulillah" she replied

"umm... Who was laughing a minute ago?"

"it was me.... I was laughing while watching this cartoon"

The sound....of the laugh......was it exactly like samreen?..... I never heard samreen laugh.....it must be her..

"where are your parents?"

"they're out"

"where?"

"to get groceries"

"oh alright, then I'll wait for them"

I watched the cartoon with her and this samreen was laughing again.. Yeah it was her laugh I heard back then.
After about an hour, her parents came.

"assalamualaikum" I wished them as they entered

"walaikumassalam beta, you here?" they wished me

"yeah I just wanted to discuss something important so I came"
They both looked at each other.

They sat in front of me.

"I hope you remember the incident which happened here... That man whom I punched on that day here?"

"yeah?"

"could you please give me his parents address?"

"but why?"

"please do as I say... I'll definitely say you when it's the right time"

I wondered why they didn't ask about hafsa.
"alright but first I'll have to take their permission"

"why?!"

"beta, you know they give us their address with a trust that we will not leak their personal information and it's needed because without address how can we courier them? You getting it? So first I'll have to ask them then I'll give you"
"right right.."

"you go home without a single worry....if they give me the permission, I'll send you their address tomorrow alright?"

"yeah ok....I'll leave now.. Take care Allah hafiz"
I left