ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

Începe de la început

While Aliya intentionally enquires about Rhea to abhi.

Abhi. She might be in her room.

Aliya. No bhai. I looked everywhere but she is nowhere to be seen.

Abhi. Then where the hell did she go.

Aliya. Bhai I didn't look in the terrace. She might be there for some fresh air. You also come with me bhai. Let's check together.

Abhi. Ok then. Come.

Abhi and Aliya reached there but was shocked to see something.

Abhi. RHEA!

Rhea was trying to jump down from the terrace

Rhea was trying to jump down from the terrace. Abhi ran and pulled rhea down and slapped her.

Abhi. Are you mad Rhea?

Aliya. Yes rhea what were you doing? Why the hell you were trying to end your life.

Rhea. I am sorry dad. Sorry buji. I don't want to live.

Abhi. But why?

Rhea. Prachi! She is trying to snatch my ranbir. She is trying to instigate ranbir against me. I can't live without my ranbir.

Abhi. Enough is enough. This prachi I am going to end her dirty games now.

Rhea. No dad. If mom comes to know about prachi she will be heartbroken. I can't see her like that.

Abhi. I and pragya are lucky to have you as daughter. You are thinking about our family while that prachi is just selfish. But if we didn't expose prachi then she will create more problems in future. Pragya should know about her real face.

Aliya. Bhai do you think pragya will believe us. No. She trusts prachi.

Abhi. Then what will we do?

Aliya. Bhai there is a solution. Do ranbir and rhea's marriage quickly before that prachi does something.

Abhi. Yes.I’ll not forgive Prachi for whatever she did. I will make everything right by getting Ranbir and Rhea married as soon as possible.

Aliya. Bhai you go to sleep. I will be there with rhea.

Abhi. Good night princess. You don't worry. Your dad is with you.

 Your dad is with you