Tyler & Blaze backstory/mini chapter

The drugs....The men......the alcohol....the money..... and the responsibility to be a mother was all too hard for Debbie she left her son on the side of the road for a man the kids didn't  know.

Her daughter was the age of 20 when her mother left her brother in that hot car parked across the road from a motel Tyler, Debbie's daughter was called in the middle of the night from her mother's phone which was weird because her mother never called at all unless it was about Blaze so it was shocking to her to be woken out of her sleep about someone finding a child in a car.

She made her way to the motel and searched for the car and then she found it she safely broke the glass and grabbed her brother and his things and put his things in her car then drove away she lived about 30 minutes away from her mother.

She left the house at the age of 19 and got herself a job and a home she made sure to buy things for her brother she never thought at the age of 21 she'd be juggling college and raising a baby but with the help of her two friends she makes sure that all things are set so the child can have a good future. 

"Hello my name is Tyler and I am a mother now I don't regret anything I do I just wish things didn't have to be like this for Blaze he deserves the world and I'm trying to give him that he's a little angel and doesn't give Melli or Eillie a hard time they love him very much and I love that I love them also their like sisters to me and they help me with anything"

she thought of the little boy who was sleeping peacefully upstairs in his bedroom she looked down at her hands and sighed "now we wait for you and those powers of yours" she smiled yes she smiled the child gave her life and she wasn't afraid to see what the world had planned for her and the child 

She called her two friends and asked them did they want to train later which they of course said yes to and they all got their things and Tyler called her aunt who wasn't anything like her deadbeat mother who never replied to the message that was sent about weeks ago when she was concerned about the child and if he still had medication but she knew he probably didn't have anything left of his medication due to the fact his mother probably stole them for her own high she never even thought once about the child or Tyler for that matter she never tried to get clean and the time she did try to she went back to that drug house which she now stays in.

 Tyler never once even got help with her powers from her mother she had to deal with them herself or call her aunt who she knew would help her. Now she never said anything she was an independent person she loved and cherished things she always told her aunt she loved her she even thought of her aunt as her mother she called her mom she called her 'mother' Debbie she didn't see why her mom tried to even contact her and whenever she did she was asking about drugs which obviously Tyler never had I mean weed was all she had but from that no she didn't take anything that could really harm her she didn't like people that much and did not care about people's opinion on her life when she wanted something really bad she got it as long as she put her mind to it all was possible but enough of this she had things to do

"see you hoes next time love you and be safe"