Fixing Broken Ties

Start from the beginning

Derek.” Aiden growls out.

Wrong Hale dumbass.

I waited in the locker room for Aiden.

The door to Coaches office was swung open. “Derek?” Aiden calls.

“Aiden, stop, please.” Lydia pleads. I really didn't want Lydia hear for this.

I grow fangs, I glow my amber eyes and my claws stay out.

“I'm right here Derek.” Aiden calls again.

“I'll scream.” I waited until he wasn't standing next to Lydia.

“You want a fight, Derek? Come and get me.”

As you wish asshole.

I ran at him and shoved him into a row of lockers growling. I slashed him across the chest, catching him off guard.

I slashed him again and again. The next time I swung my arm he caught it making the bones crack with one hand and grabbed me by the throat with the other.

The hand he wasn't holding went to his fist that was clamped onto my throat.

He threw me into the tile wall under the sinks, his eyes glowing and his teeth bared he roared at me.

I groaned my teeth grew back to normal.

He picked up a weight.

“Aiden, stop! Stop! Don't hurt her!” Lydia yells.

I go to get up but he slams the weight into my head.

I slide on the ground to Lydia's feet, she comes down by me.

“Anna!” Lydia yells.

Aiden growls at me ready to hit me again when Scott, Ethan, Cora rush in along with Stiles.

“Anna!” Stiles yells. Cora comes down by me. Little late to the party sis.

“Aiden you can't do this!” Ethan scolds his brother. Stiles comes down by me.

“She came at me!” Aiden defends.

“It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her.”

I try to get up but I get a rushing feeling and I decide to stay on the floor. I roll onto my back groaning.

“You touch her again, I swear to God!” Stiles starts but Scott cuts him off.

“Stiles. He knows.”

“Hey A.” Cora says to get my attention.

I groan in response. “Hey, guys, I think she's pretty hurt.” Stiles mutters.

I felt warm blood fall down my forehead.

I stood at the bathroom sink with a paper towel in hand trying to wipe the blood off my wound.

Stiles was standing two feet from me. Not letting me out of his sight and Cora stood next to me. Either she knew what I was gonna do and she came on her own or Derek knew and sent her.

She and Stiles shared a tense look.

“You okay?” Scott asks.

“She doesn't look okay.” Lydia comments.

“I'll heal.” I mumble.

I move away from the sink trying to stand up and I feel my balance give out I start to fall when I feel Cora grab my arm and Stiles wrap his arms around me Scott and Lydia moved forward as well.