CHAPTER XIII

"Tell me , what do you want" I asked Ian. I was definitely scared but tried my best not to show it.

"I need you to get something from Paul's room" He replied plainly as if it was something that could be done just in a blink of an eye.

"And why do you think of that to be so easy" I asked, suprised .

"I don't think it's easy, but because of what happened today , he obviously is drowning in guilt and grief ,so go on you have your chance to take advantage of his vulnerability and trick him into believing you." He replied without even a single emotion on his face.

I couldn't believe for a second that he was speaking of his brother that way. I searched his face , for some kind of shame or something that would justify this kind of attitude.  But I found nothing, I had judged him the wrong way then.

He wasn't so good after all , he was saving me the entire time so he could use me and maybe after his task was accomplished he wouldn't even give a shit about what happens to me.

I could feel all the trust that I had developed for him evaporating into thin air. How could I not see this side of him , this selfish and arrogant person that he really was.

The person who was ready to kill me.

But now I had just regained my memory. I just needed my locket and that for that I had to help him , so I would . But never would I trust him .

"Alright , what do I need to get?" I asked , speaking as emotionlessly as him.

"And I thought you'd require more convincing." He said a little suprised.

"I need my locket and I will do anything to make sure that I get it." I replied.

"We're not very different then , are we? Anyway that's not the topic of discussion for now,  let's just get to the point. What I need is a small golden feather that's hidden in some box in his room." He told me.

"A golden feather,  in some box , and somewhere in his room , could you be anymore specific?" I asked annoyed.

" There , there, you might not want to speak to me that way" He said his voice lowering and stepping closer to me.

I stepped back . I wasn't going to be anywhere near him.

"All I'm asking you is to give me more information , atleast I must know where and what to look for exactly. I can't roam around his entire room searching for a thing I don't even know anything about." I said after taking a deep breath.

"Listen , this is all I can tell you about it and  this is your only chance. So stop complaining and try to figure out a plan."Ian said to me , his anger rising.

Such a helpful person.

"Fine, you'll have it by the end of the day" I said surrendering to his arrogance.