Only believe, as Jesus says

Day 9

One of the men in the crowd spoke up and said, "Teacher, I brought my son so you could heal him. He is possessed by an evil spirit that won't let him talk. And whenever this spirit seizes him, it throws him violently to the ground. Then he foams at the mouth and grinds his teeth and becomes rigid. So I asked your disciples to cast out the evil spirit, but they couldn't do it." The spirit often throws him into the fire or into water, trying to kill him. Have mercy on us and help us, if you can." "What do you mean, 'If I can'?" Jesus asked. "Anything is possible if a person believes."
Mark 9:17‭-‬18‭, ‬22‭-‬23 NLT

Jesus says, "Anything is possible if a person believes."
You cannot get results without believing.
What Jesus tells us is especially good for us. He asks a question. "What do you mean, if I can?"
You'd think Jesus would be stuck, but He says, we can only get what we believe in. If we do not believe, we cannot get anywhere.

Look at how limitless Jesus makes us to be. "Anything is possible if a person believes."
You have to learn to believe in what Jesus says. You have to learn to believe in what the word of God says. Sometimes it may seem far-fetched, but if Jesus says anything is possible if we believe, then it is possible.Jesus cannot lie. It takes your personal conviction and belief for you to see certain changes in your life.

We cannot transform into the vessels that Jesus wants to transform us into if we cannot believe that He is able to do it .We cannot become better people if we do not believe.
We cannot go far in our walk with the Lord if we do not believe.

He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises.
Romans 4:21 NLT

 Read what was said about Abraham, who was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever He promises. What kind of faith is that? When we read about great men and women of God who through their faith please God, it should encourage us to believe in God in His word.

 Anything is possible to a person who believes. What have you stopped believing in?
Do not give up. Abraham never gave up. Noah believed that there would be a flood and he prepared for that. The woman with issue of blood believed Jesus could heal her. The leper believed that Jesus could cleanse him.
Jesus honors His word and His word is always true. Dare to believe in Jesus!

Prayer

In the name of Jesus, Father we thank you. We bless your name. We glorify you. We magnify you. We worship you. Father help us to believe in all your word says. Hep us to believe that anything is truly possible. This we ask, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.