Jesus responds to your faith

Day 5

Then a leader of the local synagogue, whose name was Jairus, arrived. When he saw Jesus, he fell at his feet, pleading fervently with him. "My little daughter is dying," he said. "Please come and lay your hands on her; heal her so she can live."
Mark 5:22‭-‬23 NLT

Mark 5 records 3 stories that are all different. As I studied, I didn't know which one to write about it. But I decided we can learn something about Jairus.
The first thing Jairus did when he had a problem was to go to Jesus.
Jesus is only as powerful as you make Him to be. It takes a revelation to know what Jesus can do for our lives.

In some places Jesus, as the son of man was able to save the lost, and in other places, he was received as a carpenter and he didn't do much in those places.
The one thing that the enemy attacks is your ability to believe in Jesus. Unbelief blocks the power of God.
The next thing he did is also something to take notice of.

pleading fervently with him. "My little daughter is dying," he said. "Please come and lay your hands on her; heal her so she can live."
Mark 5:23 NLT

Jairus had faith in Jesus. The bible says, "Please come and lay your hands on her; heal her so she can live." He was well aware of what Jesus is able to do. You have to believe in Jesus before He is ever important in your life. Your personal revelation of who Jesus is plays a big role in how you relate with Him. Jairus never doubted. He was sure that one touch by Jesus would be enough to heal his daughter.
Jesus is enough for us. We don't need anything else. When we have Jesus, we have all we need.

While he was still speaking to her, messengers arrived from the home of Jairus, the leader of the synagogue. They told him, "Your daughter is dead. There's no use troubling the Teacher now."
Mark 5:35 NLT

You have to understand that Jesus was a busy man. Everybody needed Jesus. It so happened that as Jesus journeyed over to Jairus' house, a woman with issue of blood slowed their progress a bit. For a couple of minutes, Jesus had to attend to this woman. And its her faith that made whole as well.

But Jesus overheard them and said to Jairus, "Don't be afraid. Just have faith."
Mark 5:36 NLT

Jairus' daughter was now dead. And look at what the messengers said to him in the Scripture above. The bible says, "Your daughter is dead. There's no use troubling the teacher now."
When dreams die, when circumstances change in your life, forget what everybody else says to you. What Jesus says is more important.
The bible says, "Don't be afraid. Just have faith." Your faith in God is your weapon of triumph.

And the girl, who was twelve years old, immediately stood up and walked around! They were overwhelmed and totally amazed.
Mark 5:42 NLT

Jairus' faith saved his daughter. Jesus is only able to do things according to the faith you have in Him. When you have great faith in Jesus, He'll do great things in your life. Don't give up. Just have Faith.

Prayer

In Jesus's name, Father we bless your excellent name which is to be desired more than silver or gold. Thank you for teaching us about the importance of having Faith in you. May you renew our Faith in you as we seek you daily. This we ask. Amen.