Chapter 16 ~ It's not your time yet ~ Zack

Start from the beginning

Zack: anything else bug? 

Lily: Yeah, its just you was gone to soon, god took you away from me. Everything was going good. I just want you back that's all i want is you. I don't want anna to grow up without a father. 

Zack: well when you wake up, there will be a surprise for you. but for now if your not ready to wake up we can spend time together in your dream

~*as i nods and hug Zack as he kissed my head and i look up at him as he bends down kissing me on my lips as i lean in more and he lifts me up and puts me against the wall and kiss me more, all of this felt surreal. I just want him back. as we lay on the floor naked under a blanket and looking up at the ceiling*~

Lily: can i just stay in this dream forever?

Zack: going to need to wake up soon baby girl

Lily: I know, i just miss you

Zack: I know u do

~*Zack kissed my hair and pulls me closer as my head on his chest*~

~ * Outside of Lily's head * ~

Tessa: Wonder when she going to wake up 

Rosalyn: i have no idea hun

Tessa: Where's Giselle?

Rosalyn: Down to the cafeteria. 

Tessa: you go be with her me and Anna will be fine, she needs you.

Rosalyn: like Lily needs you

Tessa: Wha-?

Rosalyn: I see the way she looks at you Tessa, you might as well put a ring on her finger 

~* Rosalyn chuckles a bit, but Tessa was thinking about the marriage idea*~

Rosalyn: Okay well i will be with Giselle, we be back up just text me if she wakes up or anything news or update.

Tessa: Okay

~* As Rosalyn walks out, i look at Little Anna, she looking around with her pacifier in her mouth cooing, I cooed back ''I know, baby girl. I think I'm going to proposed  to your mommy'' and gets a bottle out of the diaper bag and replace her pacifier with a bottle and feeds her and few minutes she finishes her bottle she fall asleep and i replace the bottle with a pacifier and lays her on the bed beside her momma, then i paced back and forth thinking about proposing, then Dr. Zoe came in, minute later the heart thing went off and look at lily she having a seizure as Dr. Zoe calls for backup and a nurse gives Dr. Zoe a EpiPen and put  lily on her side and gives her a stick the EpiPen in her back to stop seizing, Dr. Zoe walks towards me.*~

Dr. Zoe: where's her moms?

Tessa: Down to the cafeteria why?

Dr. Zoe: Um are you her girlfriend?

Tessa: Yes why?

Dr. Zoe: As soon as she wakes up get me so i can see why she had a seizure. And let her moms know too.

Tessa: Okay i will

~*Tessa sighs as Dr. Zoe walks out and few minutes later Anna starts to cry as i pick her up and gives her pacifier to her and walks to the diaper bag and get a diaper and lays her down on the bed and takes her dirty diaper off and wipe her clean and put a clean diaper underneath her and fasten it and button her onesie and lifts her up again and kissed her head and rock her. As a few minutes later Giselle and Rosalyn came back and brought food and we all sat down and i told them what happen and what Dr. Zoe said.*~

~* back in Lily's dream (head) *~

Zack: Are you ready to wake up baby girl?

Lily: No 

~*As i frowns he pulls me in for a hug and kiss my hair and we kissed one more time*~

Zack: I will always be with you baby girl

Lily: can you come in my dream when I'm sleeping? 

Zack: yes

Lily: okay. I'm ready.

Zack: okay i love you Liliana

Lily: I love you more zack

~*We kissed one more time as a tear drop from my eyes and i woke up and gasp*~

Lily's POV: 

~*As i woke up i saw Tessa and Little Anna in her arms and My moms outside talking to the doctor*~

Lily: w-what h-happen?

~*Tessa turn around and looks relieved as she walks closer to Lily with Anna in her arms*~

Tessa: You took a whole bottle of pills babe

Lily: I..S-sorry i scare you

Tessa: You know you can tell me anything

Lily: I know..

Tessa: Okay well let me get Dr. Zoe 

Lily: Ok

~*Tessa gave Anna to me as she goes out and get Dr. Zoe, she tells them I'm awake and my moms and Dr. Zoe was surprised and rush to my room and Dr. Zoe started checking me and making sure I'm ok.*~

Dr. Zoe: Are you feeling ok? Are you willing to go home?

~*I nods*~

Dr. Zoe: Okay i will go get the discharge papers for your moms to sign

~*as soon Dr. Zoe left to get the papers, my two moms came and gave me a hug i really must scared them*~

Giselle: Lily?

Lily: Ya ma?

Giselle: I'm so glad your ok. y-y-you s-s-scare me

Lily: I'm sorry mama

Giselle: Promise me you won't do that again?

Lily: i promise

Rosalyn: I'm sorry for making you up-

~*Lily cuts her off*~

Lily: No I'm sorry, I'm the one who cuss at you and ran out..

Rosalyn: I love you honey 

Lily: I love you to momma and mama

Giselle: I love you mija

~*Dr. Zoe comes back with the papers and hands them to Giselle and she signs them and as we get up and get ready i have my daughter in my arms sleeping with her binkie in her mouth, as we walk out the ER and walks to our car as i turn to Tessa and kiss her deeply  and said ''night bebe'' she said ''night my princess and night to our daughter'' as we kissed again and i got in my moms car and we drive home and i walks in the house and walk upstairs and change Anna into her diaper and put on her pjs and clip her paci to her shirt and lays her besides me and fall asleep*~

A/n: I hope you enjoy and stay tune to for chapter 17!!

Words: 1587