● Act Eighteen - The boys of my dream. ●

Beginne am Anfang

Sapnap had only thirteen years old when he decided to run away, letting behind a burning house as a gift for his parents. That is if they survive the fire in the first place.

Dream, on the other hand, did not had the time to study, make friends, worry about love or discuss if humans are inherently bad rather than good.

He was too busy trying to survive. Dream was a son that lost his mother way too early in life. Having a younger sister to take care of it made difficult choices a bit more easily done than it would have been, given a different origin in life.

His nickname, given by the only member of his family, was in the mouth of every cop at one point, being known for a while as the fastest pickpocket of all town.

It was a stormy day when they met. Running from the police, one came from the downtown of Chia, their city, as the other ran away from the upper town of it. They hid in the same ally.

Sapnap to catch his breath, maybe think about how the rest of his life will be. Dream, to hide. Worrying constantly about his surroundings, he was the one that noticed the other boy, both already shivering a bit from all the cold.

The younger was approached by the oldest, demanding silence with a small knife. Sapnap did nothing more than put a thumbs up and introduce himself after the danger was gone.

It was odd for both of them to make acquaintances that way, but a friendship did flourish at the end, alongside a partnership that lasted five years until they were caught.

Now let's focus more on their early adulthood moments. A time where they met George during one of their expeditions. Creating a level of familiarity with our protagonist along the way.

The events I'm about to describe occurred about two years ago. Those public files you have just seen are more recent than one may expect. Especially the ones convicted.

At the end of a very successful night, they went out to celebrate at a bar called Yummy. A place where one of the two criminals would found themselves enamoured with a certain bartender. Who, on occasions, hosted his own privates shows for a few lucky ones.

Dream was not amongst them, sadly.

Their initial meeting was something one might call love at first sight.

The barista turned around to get rid of some shot glasses, returning to an eager customer leaning over the counter. Dangling on hands, a golden watch, printed on his face, a smirk.

Hello there. How may I help you?I have heard from some slick tongues that you like a guy with money in his pockets. So I decided to spoil you a bit with a simple gift.

The server opened his hand

- And how may I call you, stranger?

Asked George after inspecting his gift.

- Dream is fine. Now, do I get some sort of reward for being such a gentleman? The opportunity of date, perhaps?

- Sorry to inform you, Sir, but you are in a bit of unluck. You see...

The other man gives the blonde-haired a chuckle before also leaning, faces cheek to cheek from one another. Action made with the only purpose of getting close to one's ear, different than you might have thought.

And certainly different from what Sapnap thought, after witnessing such a scene and choking on his drink, he simply walked away from the club mumbling something about being 'done with this shit'.

One heard pounding in excitement, the other at a heartbeat different only to the most prestigious doctors.

- On Fridays, I only do charity work. And you are clearly a man of great, great wealth.

He takes a step back again, finishing the conversation with a cocky persona.

- Unless of course, you stole this from the gentleman you spilled drink on it and spent an eternity shaking his hands apologetically.

Dream laugh by himself as he watches George go serve another costumer with his new accessory.

After some more meetings and insisting, both eventually ended up together. It was a lovely relationship that ended tragically. Two weeks after getting caught and put in jail, the thief sends a letter to his lover, being that the only communication method allowed.

" George,

I don't feel worthy of your love anymore. We aren't a couple.

Still love you tho.

XOXO

Dream"

Such a story you will see was told with a certain amount of pride by George. In his version of things, he is the one that ended things. With the crying and the constant emptiness in his heart being left out of it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Here, feast dumb bitch, I say as I toss some random DNF around.

Their bromance is just too good for me to not give them a little chapter of their own. Prison break only on the next, sorry.

I might also do another book only on a more detailed background to all characters after I finish this one.

Anyways. 

People, this is Callahan in the fanfic (for now), my friend made it :D.

His is @zeitgeistmist both on Tumblr and on Instagran.