2ɴᴅ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ༒💌 part 9

Start from the beginning

[ ... ]

Next morning, Saturday

Darryl woke up and see lucy and patted her. He get's up and wear's a large oversize sweater with white shorts and baby blue shoes with white and blue stripes and wear's a cute ducky hairpin and smiles at the miror.

 He get's up and wear's a large oversize sweater with white shorts and baby blue shoes with white and blue stripes and wear's a cute ducky hairpin and smiles at the miror

Darryl - i look so adorable^^

Darryl grabs lucy's leash and put it on her then he went outside and took lucy for a walk and to his suprised he saw his friend's at the nearby park, he smiles and quickly run's up to them saying hello.

Darryl - hey guy's goodmorming^^

The 3 of them saw Darryl and saw how cute he is and Nick just started cuddling his baby boy lmao.

Nick - oh my god can u like stop being soo adorable!!!

Darryl - what? im just wearing normal clothing *pouts*

George - geez his even cuter when he get's mad hahaha

Clay - just like you georgy~

George - *blush* s..shut up clay..

Darryl - oooh~ someone is blushing hehe~

George - fuck off dude

Darryl - eyy language!!!

They all started talking then Darryl told them if they would like to get ice cream and they all scream yes, They all headed to the food stall where they bought ice cream and for a moment Darryl saw Zak at a skate park and he went over their to watch him.

Darryl's eyes wide open when he saw Zak doing trick's at a skate park and that made him blush and take his phone out and take a picture but suddenly Zak saw him and wave at him.

Darryl was focused on the screen where he saw Zak wave at him at his camera at that made him yelp in suprised and drop his phone.

Zak come's up to Darryl and pick up his phone and give's it to him and Darryl was speechless but still blushing deep red.

Zak - hey Darryl what are you up too?

Darryl - i..uhh.. uhh.. umm.. h..hi

Zak - you ok? your voice is kinda crack?

Darryl was still speechless then Nick run up to Darryl started hugging him with a worried over protective brother face.

Nick - oh my god you almost scared me!!