chapter 1

*beep*beep*beep*

"okayyy i get it i have to get up" i groaned

i rubbed my face as i sat up and yawned. i opened my eyes and looked around to be in a empty bed.

" must of got started with out me" i mumbled as i got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

i did my business and went into the closet to put my suit on.

(the fit)

i grabbed the keys to my audi and headed to work.

when i got there i parked in my spot and got out. their were a few people walking to their cars as i walked to the building and they greeted me. i gave them a head nod. when i walked in stacey greeted me.

" good morning ms.y/l/n, ms.kordei is in a meeting would you like to join her" she asked.

" no stacey she can handle that one just notify her that i'm here and will be in my office waiting on her" i said walking to the elevator.

i took it up to the top floor and when it opened i walked past all of the workers and walked up the steps to my office.

i walked to my desk then sat down and opened my laptop to start working.

i got a few things done before i heard a knock at my door and it opened up. i looked to see the girl i love the most.

" hey beautiful" i said getting up with a smile on my face. i walked towards her meeting her in the middle of my office.

" hey baby" she said giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.

" ho was your meeting" i asked the chocolate beauty.

" it was stressful people just hate to hear the word no" she sighed.

" yeah they get annoying when you don't like their ideas and stuff" i said as i rubbed her sides.

" today's gonna be a long day isn't it"

" yes it is we have a whole lot of meeting and stuff plus we have that cookout at your family's to go to after work" i said reminding her.

" how could i forget that" she said putting her forehead on my chest.

" it's been a very long month for us normani don't stress it i've got everything worked out" i said kissing the top of her head.

" where would i be without you" she said getting out of my grip.

" with a drunk piece of shit" i mumbled walking back to my desk.

i felt something hit me in my back. i turned around and looked at the floor to see a pen. i looked up at normani to see her flipping me off.

" i heard that"

i chuckled and went to my seat. i continued working on a bunch of offers and paperwork until my first meeting.

when i walked to the room i saw choie my right hand gal/ normani bestfriend.

" hey y/n who are we meeting with today" she said as we took our seats in our usual spots.

"Marco Bizzari"

" the ceo of Gucci that's new why does he want to work with us now"

" because we're blowing up right now in the fashion world" i said with a smirk plastered on my face.

A/N

YALL I DID ITTTTTTTR

BUT this is just something light to see how this book will do. if you guys like it then i will continue this sequel if not then it's going bye bye👩🏽‍🦯