【11】

𝔡𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

-

"good morning" i heard a soft cooing voice.

huh? where am i?

"wake up sleepy" this sounds familiar.

my eyes slowly open, seeing tsuki and kurai snuggling up against each other on a fuzzy knitted carpet in front of me beside a cushioned rocking chair with a stuffed tanuki sitting in the corner. the room was bright and the orange sun shined through the clear tulle curtains that blew crisp air from the outside. there was a nice vintage touch here with rustic pinks and greens.

the surface i was on felt smooth and warm. like a warm blanket over your body. i look up, seeing keiko closing her eyes with a smile on her lips. i glance around more and see her thighs below me. i realized--i was laying on her chest. the warmness was her. . .

i jump up from her and back away, my body was sweating intesily.

"what's the matter? don't you like being held like that megumi?" she asked with concern written all over her face.

"i do--i mean you're so soft and huggable--no i mean,"

"shh, you must still be half asleep. let me help you wake up" she leaned over to me and purred.

she grabbed a pail of water that was suddenly beside her and poured it on top of her. 

"keiko! what are you doing!?" i panicked.

"helping you silly" she giggled sexually.

keiko's white shirt she was wearing was drenched, her black bra was very noticeable now revealing her large bust to me. my face began to heat up along with my genitals rising to the occasion.

shit. . .am i seriously getting a boner right now? this feels so wrong--but so right at the same time. 

"i-i don't think this is help" i wanted to look away but i couldn't help myself.

"we both know you want this" she moaned in my ear.

suddenly my eyes shoot open, quickly searching my surroundings. 

what the hell? was i dreaming this whole time? the room was dark and i could hardly see from where i was. i glanced down seeing my shirt nearly covered in cold sweats. what the hell was that dream? 

i hear footsteps coming from the hallway and i see keiko coming out, yawning and stretching her arms over her head. her air was tied up in a bun which she had messed up in her sleep. she turned to me and smiled.

"good morning" she waved.

"m-mo-morning" i stammered.

"you sure you don't want the bed? the couch isn't that comfy" she asked.

"no! it's fine. just let it go, i'll be alright" i sighed.

she's been asking me that every morning for the past week. i've been doing just fine here. my body isn't use to such open space like a bed. so this cramped couch is perfect. 

"how do you feel today?" she asked as she gently turned on her kitchen light on.

"i feel a lot better" i looked up at her, meeting her big round eyes.

i averted my gaze and took a deep breath.

"i've decided to go to school today" i announced.

"wow, are you sure? i mean last night you struggled to get to the elevator of my building. i don't feel so confident in you leaving yet" she placed her full attention to me now.