38

700 words

--
Y/n's POV -

I arrived at the Weaslys right at 7. Ron and Harry greeted me at the door dressed in nice suits. Ginny came running down the stairs with Hermione. Hermione in a red and gold dress, and Ginny in a dark red dress.

"Y/N'S HERE MUM." Ron yelled pulling me in for a hug.

The girls came running after me and almost tumbling me to the ground with a group hug.

"Mrs. Molly!!" I said jumping and running towards the ginger woman.

"Oh how beautiful you look. It's been a while my dear. How's school? Draco? Are you and him getting married?" She said rambling on with questions.

"Mum stop bombarding y/n, we can talk at the table." Ginny said grabbing my arm to find George and Angelina.

"Is that THE y/n?!" George yelled out

"GEORGIE!" I yelled jumping into his arms.

When George and I were little he would watch over me as his own sister. Him and of course Fred. We would sneak out 3rd year (for me) and play in the snow after dark.

"You must be the lovely wife. Nice to meet you I'm Y/n." I said holding my hand out as Angelina rose from her seat.

"Oh c'mon, any family of George is family of mine bring it in." The dark haired girl said hugging me.

After I went outside to the tent where many more families gathered chatting. I said my hellos to Percy and Audrey and their kids Molly and Lucy. Next I went over to Arthur who gladly greeted me with open arms. He ran on about 'How I've matured, and how I'm going to be a great mother because of my deeds at school.'

Hermione, Ginny and I sat at a round table outside chatting about our soon to be plans for our future kids.

"I heard you and Draco are doing well." Hermione said speaking up.

"How'd you hear?" I questioned.

"Pansy of course. We write to each other. She told me how you guys cuddled up by the fire while opening presents and how you two were so content with each other."

I smiled and nodded looking down.

"Yeah his father didn't fancy me very much though." I laughed towards them.

"But who does Lucius really fancy?" Harry asked coming behind Ginny and sitting next to me.

"You're right. He was worried that my kids would be Gryffindors." I said scoffing.

"Didn't your pure blood please him enough? Bloody hell." Ron asked.

"RIGHT?! That's what Draco said.
"You'd think the Pureblood status would make him content." I said nodding towards Ron.

We all sat under the tent while each family sat conversing and eating.

"I missed your cooking Mrs. Molly."

"You could say that again. Hogwarts does not make as good as cooking mum." Ron said stuffing his face.

"Ron's manners obviously haven't matured either." Ginny said laughing and making the rest of us laugh.

"Okay okay. Let's all go around the table and think of some things that have made our year so far."

Ron groaned. "Mum not this again."

"Ronald respect your mother, this will be fun." Hermione said correcting Ron.
Y
"I'll start. I'm happy for my family, for the avenge of Fred, and for my grandchildren." Molly said smiling.

Arthur started next. "Short and simple. For the rebound of good against evil, my grandchildren and a new start of relationships."

Everyone went and finally it was my turn.

"Well I'm glad for my friends staying true to who they are, for Draco and I's progress, and uhm my new 'children' at Hogwarts."

"Oh y/n! Congrats on the job next year."

I nodded and Ron, Ginny, Hermione, and Harry all turned with wide eyes.

"YOU HAVE A JOB AT HOGWARTS?" Harry excitedly asked.

I nodded. "I was going to wait, I don't want this all about-..." I started but getting cut off quickly by Ginny.

"ENOUGH! I can't believe you are helping at Hogwarts!"

"Yeah but not only as a helper, a teacher." Arthur said smiling towards me.

"Arthur and I are so very proud and we know your parents would be too." Molly said smiling.

"Thank you."
--