19

350 words

--
Y/n's POV -

I sat down in between Draco and Lorenzo and the group started talking. Pansy sat on Blaise while Astoria was next to Theo.

"So y/n how many drinks have you had tonight?" Blaise said laughing.

"Blaise shut up. Also Pansy thanks for helping me that one night, I appreciate it." I told Pansy.

"Oh yeah no problem, and also your outfit is stunning tonight." She said flashing me a small smile.

"So is yours girl." I said laughing along with her.

I finally made progress with another of Draco's friends and one who used to hate me at one.

"Yeah y/n you looked very good tonight especially dancing with me." Lorenzo said smirking at me.

I was at a lost for words and all I could get out was a nervous laugh and a head nod. All of a sudden Lorenzo stared to talk again but I felt a hand.

Draco's.

His hand fell against my waist and pulled me closer towards him. I looked over at him and he stayed staring at Lorenzo. I put my hand to his face and nodded.

"We should get going. Draco's had a lot to drink don't you think." I said while smiling and laughing.

His hand never left my waist as I bid my goodnights to Pansy while hugging her and Blaise.
--

Draco and I parted ways once inside our room.

"Do you want to take a shower first?" Draco came out of his room while standing shirtless at the door.

"Sure but you already look ready to." I said while getting up and walking towards him.

"No it's fine I was just going to read for a bit before hopping in." He said while staring with his beautiful eyes.

"Okay then yeah I'll jump in the shower first." I said while now standing inches away from his body.

I grazed his body before leaving to shower. The electric shocks that sent through my body while grazing against him happened a little too often.
--
A/n - THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CUTE TO WRITE. I hope you enjoyed :)