23

434 words

--

Days passed. Weeks even. I didn't attend many classes, I got permission from Mcgonagall to take a break due to my health hitting an all time low.

I was allowed to stay in an empty room previously for a couple who were split and taken out of school. The room was empty but peaceful, but I didn't dare go outside. My heart hurt and I didn't know where to go or what to do.

--
Blaise's POV -

I entered into marriage class with Pansy to see Draco sitting and laughing with Astoria. We sat at the table heads focused on the board not wanting to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

"Granger. Granger!!" Mcgonagall came storming in with a fearful voice.

"Yes Miss?" She answered turning around quickly.

"Have you been in contact with Miss L/N?" She asked frantically now searching for something in her desk.

"Well no but I assumed she needed space. Ginny went up there two days ago and she seemed fine."

"Yes well I'm afraid her dorm has been locked, and no homework has been turned in which is unusual." Mcgonagall said now looking at the class.

"Draco where is she?" I asked looking sternly.

"How the bloody hell would I know? We're not talking." Draco said looking at me with a frown.

"Well this is all your fault so fix it and find her." I said raising from my seat and rushing out the room.

I ran to the painting that led into the Gryffindor common room and started to try to get in.

"Something Dracius." I said trying to remember the stupid password.

"Let me in LADY. IM TRYING TO GET TO Y/N." I said scare King and banging the painting.

"She's not here, and please step back." The big lady responded.

"Blaise. Calm down we will find her." Pansy said running after me with Theo, Enzo, Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny.

"What do you mean she's not here? HER DAMN DOOR IS LOCKED AND WE HAVENT HEARD FROM HER IN DAYS." I screamed.

"She left this morning."

"Excuse me Uhm to where?" Hermione said moving Blaise out of the way.

"Oh Granger, finally somebody sensible. Well to tell you I don't know. She just took her journal and left."

"Move. Move. Students move." Mcgonagall said running up the stairs.

"Professor she just left with a journal, she came out to eat and that's the last thing I saw." The fat lady said.

"Why a journal. Where would she go?" Mcgonagall questioned while stepping back.

"The Courtyard." A voice said and all eyes turned to look behind.
--