34

371 words

--
Y/n's POV -

We all sat by the fireplace and by the tree with an overwhelming amount of presents. Draco sitting with my body against his and his arm around my waist.

Narcissa started to hand out present and placed one in my lap with a smile. Blaise and Pansy sat together on a couch admiring Draco and I.

Everyone sat pleased and Lucius motioned that we could begin opening presents.

Draco started to open his and I started to unwrap mine facing towards Draco.

I opened Narcissa's gift to me and a emerald green dress was placed in the box.

"Draco told me you look good in green so I picked out a dress."

"Narcissa this is beautiful I'm already obsessed. I appreciate this so much." I said giving her a hug.

"And I appreciate you for this necklace. It suits me quite well." She said looking down at the necklace.

Draco stayed still while i looked up to see his jaw open.

"Y/n I can't believe you found it." Draco said while tears formed in his eyes.

He grasped onto me and his mother picked up the ring with a gasp.

"How did you- did you uhm find the material?" Draco asked while looking at the ring.

"I copied the material with magic, then I sized your finger in your sleep and sent it off to be made." I said while smiling.

"I love it. Now open yours." He said pointing to the box.

I opened it to see a necklace with a button to open. I look inside to see a picture of me and two adults.

"My family?" I said crying.

"Yes darling. We were good friends with them, Draco told me how you never got to see them much."

"This is beautiful thank you. I look so much like my mother."

"You do. Y/n I appreciate the ring. I always wanted a piece of your father before he left here. We were best buds." Lucius said putting on my fathers ring.

I nodded towards Lucius and fell back into Draco's arms while Pansy and Blaise adored there presents.

The families left and I was grabbing my bag before I got held my two hands.
--