22

520 words

--
Y/n's POV -

I woke up Saturday morning without a feeling of comfort. Draco was gone, his side of the bed made and empty. I excepted him to be in the living room but I walked out and he wasn't there.

I got dressed in army green shorts, a black mesh top with a black tank top and black boots. I left my hair in a low ponytail and immediately went out to look for Draco.

I walked to the great hall to see at the Slytherin table Astoria on Draco's lap and there mouths connected. My heart dropped.

I noticed Ron, Hermione, Blaise and Pansy all playing wizards chest together. But only one person mattered.

My mouth stayed open until Draco turned around to see me standing. My breathing picked up the pace now projecting that I was hyperventilating.

"YOU BASTARD YOU." I said now yelling and gaining the attention of many. I walked over to him and Astoria at the table.

I smacked his face. The red mark already appearing and Astoria shocked.

"YOU WHORE. MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS." He said now standing up.

"GOOD LET YOUR FATHER HEAR ABOUT THIS. LET HIM KNOW HE RAISED A NO GOOD HOE OF A SON WHO CANT RECEIVE LOVE OR GIVE IT AT THAT." I yelled tears now spilling out.

Draco stood up and got inches from my face.

"Talk to me like that again and I swear I'll-."

"YOULL WHAT HIT ME? DO IT MALFOY HIT ME. YOU CANT EVEN STOP FOR A SECOND TO ACCEPT MY LOVE. THE ONE I HAVE GIVEN SO KINDLY TO YOU. A COLD HEARTED BOY WHO PUSHES EVERYONE AWAY BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT ANYBODY TO BE LET IN." I said now hitting his chest and in tears.

Pansy came running over to me to grab me back off of Draco's chest. Hermione came mumbling inaudible words at Draco and Blaise came over comforting me while he handed me off to Ron.

I was numb. Draco had felt like home, he had felt like someone I could picture a future with, but he ruined that.

I was walked out of the great hall by Blaise, Pansy, Ron and Mione. Blaise and Pansy walked me to the common rooms to gather my stuff. I picked everything with the help of Pansy and Blaise and left nothing in sight except the unfolded bedside where my body mark, smell and dents were left to be seen.

"I appreciate you too. Very much. I actually enjoyed your friendships, even if you guys did hate me at first." I said laughing while tears fell.

"I never hated you. I was jealous. You're gorgeous and such a pure soul y/n. You are welcome in BLAISES AND I'S dorm anytime." Pansy said hugging me.

"I'm gonna miss your presence and attitude around here n/n." Blaise said while hugging me but releasing for one last handshake.

I left the common rooms and up the stairs to where my past room was. Where my first home was.

The Gryffindor rooms.
--
A/n - I cried my eyes out making this 🥲