7

489 words

489 words

--
The next morning I woke up and decided to look decent so Draco would see what he was missing. Hermione left chocolates at my door apparently and I woke up to my friends standing at my door.

"Guys I'm okay seriously." I said starting to prepare for the day.

"We know but we don't want you to say you're fine when you're not." Ron said sitting on my bed.

"Ron I really appreciate you, I appreciate all of you, but if Draco doesn't want me to be his wife that's fine he's missing out though." I said applying my makeup.

"Well we will be waiting for you, we love you y/n." Hermione said standing in the doorway.

"I love you more but do a favor and head on down I know Ron must be starving and Harry looks impatient." I said turning to see the boys smiling as I laughed.

"She's not wrong, we will see you down there okay?" Ron said smiling one last time before leaving hand in hand with Hermione.

After the group left I got ready quickly and decided to throw on a nice outfit.

(And yes I know they have to wear robes but I scripted in my DR that every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday can be free days. So I'm putting that idea here)

I walked to the Great Hall and as I walked through the doors all eyes were on me

I walked to the Great Hall and as I walked through the doors all eyes were on me. My shoes clicked on the floors and made the students quiet down in silence. I walked with confidence before being stopped by Luna.

"Y/n you look quite lovely today. I also heard that Blaise wanted to speak to you." Luna said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh Luna you're so sweet. I must go over then shall I." And I gave her a quick hug before walking over to the Slytherin table.

"Hey hey! Luna must've been a great messenger." Blaise said laughing.

"Yeah ha, so what's up?"

"Uhm first you look lovely, and second Draco over here has something to say." Blaise said while looking over at the blonde boy who had a stern look.

"I appreciate your compliment and second go ahead Malfoy." I said looking him straight in the eye while he kept his gaze on Blaise.

"I apologize."

"I'm sorry what was that?" I said putting my hand up to my ear.

"I'm sorry." He said angrily this time.

"Mhm gotcha for storming off yesterday?" I said now getting closer to him.

"Whatever l/n you know go sit by Potter and them." Draco said now looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah whatever. See you later Malfoy." I said while flicking my hair over my shoulder and walking away laughing.

All eyes were on the conversation that just took place and frankly some were laughing at the fact that Malfoy would even apologize.

After our potions class was the marriage counseling and many weren't excited to be attending.
--