33

362 words

--
Y/n's POV -

My face went pale,my heart beating out of my chest.

"Father in no way should it matter. Y/n is a pure blood that should please you enough." Draco said now grabbing my hand for security.

"Draco it's okay I understand." I said rubbing my thumb over the top of his hand.

"Y/n do you think it's respectful for me to say my opinion?" Lucius asked.

"Yes sir, but I doubt our children will be Gryffindor." I said taking a sip out of my drink.

"Y/n why do you say that sweetheart?" Narcissa asked.

"Well third year, Dumbledore brought me into his office because he wanted to talk about my future and what he saw."
"And we discussed that my children wouldn't be in Gryffindor due to Draco and I's overwhelming traits of cunning and ambition."

"How do you know this?" "What did you say to him about me third year?" Draco questioned.

"He didn't let me know the name, just that I'd be married to a Slytherin. I told him it didn't matter as long as I was happy. I'd still love my kids even if they're hufflepuff hell even raven claw."

I nodded and stayed silent the rest of the dinner. Lucius did too for he knew he was in the wrong to question me.

"Well we should open presents." Narcissa said while picking up plates.

I stood from my chair to pick up Draco and my plate. Everyone stared in shock.

"Darling you don't have to clean, that's my job."

"If it's okay I really don't mind." I said grabbing more items on the way towards the kitchen.

Narcissa laughed as she followed me into the kitchen. She told me how she'd never met someone like me and how I was her favorite.

The house elf thanked me while I washed the dishes, elves are overworked I told him and he told me it was his duty. I didn't think that was right. In fact I didn't believe in women in the kitchen only either, men are just as responsible and as capable but I cleaned because I was raise like that.
--